Saturday, April 29, 2017

♡ Wet N Wild Limited Edition MegaGlo Highlighters Review

I thought I would do a little review on the cute limited edition Wet N Wild MegaGlo Highlighters in The Sweetest Bling and Lilac to Reality! I've always heard good things about Wet N Wild's MegaGlo Highlighters and how super pigmented they are. I have even tried their popular Summer MegaGlo Highlighters in Precious Petals and Crown of My Canopy and I was completely blown away from the blinding pigmentation! The thing that also makes these highlighters great is that they only cost $4.99! Perfect for any makeup lover that's on a budget






Here is the swatch of both highlighters on my arm! The Sweetest Bling is a very cute pink/rose gold color and Lilac to Reality is beautiful purple/blue, maybe a little bit of pink, duo chrome shade. I even added a little swatch from the heart thats in the middle to show what those looked like.
Lilac to Reality is a little bit to bold for me to wear with everyday looks but The Sweetest Bling would definitely be cute to wear every once in a while! Overall I'm really impressed with these cute new MegaGlo Highlighters and I think they are definitely worth a try especially since they are so affordable! I seriously can't wait for Wet N Wild to come out with more MegaGlow Highlighters!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment