Saturday, August 26, 2017

♡ Sugarpill Cosmetics Ghosted Review


Boo! I decided to do a little review on Sugarpill Cosmetic's cute and spooky new Ghosted loose eyeshadow! Sugarpill has always been known for their very cute and highly pigmented eyeshadows and they're a vegan/cruelty free brand! I've never tried one of their loose eyeshadows so I was excited to order Ghosted since it was such a cute shade! Ghosted retails for $14.00 and has net weight of 3 grams. 


Sugarpill always mails out their products in these cute pink boxes filled with bright teal tissue paper and they're nice enough to even throw in a sparkly complimentary Sugarpill logo sticker!






Here is what Ghosted looks like in its product container. Sugarpill describes it as a ghostly white iridescent white with a violet shift and a luminous blend of transparent red and pink sparkles. You can also use Ghosted as an all-over highlighter, or you can layer it over your favorite lipsticks, glosses, and other eyeshadows for an added glow!


Here is a swatch of Ghosted on my arm! I honestly didn't expect Ghosted to be very opaque when I swatched it especially since I don't put primer on to bring out pigment in my swatches, but in my opinion Ghosted is still pigmented for a white loose iridescent eyeshadow without the help of primer. I could definitely see the sparkles when moving my arm around so that makes me highly tempted to try it out as a highlighter on my cheeks! 

Overall, I absolutely adore this cute loose eyeshadow! I think Ghosted will be cute to wear for Fall/Halloween and I definitely recommend grabbing one for yourself to try out!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment