Tuesday, October 24, 2017

♡ Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette Review



GIRL! Ya'll just don't know how excited I am to share my review on the new Fenty Beauty Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette! Fenty Beauty just released their new holiday collection and I just knew I had to have the Galaxy eyeshadow palette! The new holiday collection comes with the Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette, Galaxy 2-Way Eyeshadow Brush, three 2-in-1 Glitter Release Eyeliner, four Starlit Hyper Glitz Lipsticks, and four Cosmic Gloss Lip Glitters. 



Here is a look at the palette! I love the packaging and how it has the starry, galaxy , oil spill color scheme going on! The only thing is I can see this palette getting dirty with smudges and finger prints but it's sleek enough to just wipe clean. 



All of the eyeshadows in this palette are pure glitter shadows that Fenty Beauty does claim that they range from sheer, glittery top coats to smokey glitter drenched hues designed for accessorizing any eye look. 


Oh-Zone - Sheer platinum glitter.
Xtra Terrestrial - A smokey moss with iridescent glitter.
Ultra Violet - A violet with iridescent glitter.
Light Year - Smokey charcoal with gold glitter.
Sublime - Sheer mint with gold glitter.
Planet Ex - Smokey brown with iridescent. 
Milky Way - Ivory with iridescent. 
Mars On Fire - Sheer copper rose glitter.
Cosmic Ocean - Sheer aqua glitter.
Midnight Bolt - True blue with superfine glitter.
Meteor Crash - Sheer pink and gold glitter.
Space Owt - Smokey grape with holographic blue glitter.
Jupiter Sand - Smokey chocolate with iridescent purple glitter.
Sunburst - Amber with gold glitter. 




Here is the swatches of the pretty, celestial glitter eyeshadows! I made these swatches without the help of any glitter glue or primer. As expected most of the glitters swatched sheer and the only eyeshadow that swatched opaque was Midnight Bolt. When applying these glitter eyeshadows on after priming my eye and adding a glitter glue there was hardly any fallout and they build up nicely and look fairly pigmented with the help of a creamy base and glitter glue.



Overall, I really enjoyed this palette, the glitters are very pretty, but in the end I don't think this palette is worth spending $59 for especially if you're on a budget. The packaging is pretty, the glitter eyeshadows preformed how Fenty Beauty claimed they would preform, and if you have the money to spend then I think this would be good addition to anyone's makeup collection. But for someone on a budget I do believe you can pass on this.

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment