Saturday, May 6, 2017

♡ My Favorite Makeup Brands!

Hello everyone! I thought I would make a blog post on my favorite makeup brands and why! My favorites are based on my personal experience with the makeup and which brands I have purchased from the most. I know some of these brands may not be for everyone due to any number of reasons and that's okay! But I hope you enjoy reading and getting insight on some of my favorite makeup ♡ 



♡ Too Faced ♡ - Too Faced is the makeup brand that started my obsession with makeup, especially eyeshadows! Some of my favorite Too Faced products are the Better Than Sex Mascara and Too Faced Hangover Primer. Better Than Sex makes my lashes look so much fuller and longer and the hangover primer hydrates my face and is a great base that keeps my makeup lasting all day. Their eyeshadow primer and glitter glue also does a really good job. I'm also a huge sucker for their eyeshadow palettes and chocolate scented products. Over the years my Too Faced collection has just kept growing and I hope to make a blogpost on my collection one day. Can't wait to see what else they come out with this year! 

♡ ColourPop ♡ - So honestly, I did not get into Colourpop until last year recently. I remember someone from my work mentioned Colourpop to me and they told me how affordable it was so I was like hmmm... I'm going to have to check this out, and when I did I was not disappointed! After discovering Colourpop I always jump at a chance to buy something from them! I love their super shock eye shadows and matte liquid lipsticks. Their highlighters aren't my favorite but there are some tricks to getting that cute glow you want from them! But my favorite thing about Colourpop is how affordable their products are. $5 for a liquid lip or eyeshadow? Yasss pleaaaase! 


♡ Jeffree Star Cosmetics ♡ - Thank the glowing gods for Jeffree Star and his makeup line! My first purchase from Jeffree Star Cosmetics was his first eyeshadow palette called the Beauty Killer Palette and I was not disappointed! It was so beautiful and pigmented and I knew from then on I would be trying more things from him. I love his highlighters, which are blinding, and I recently started trying out his liquid lipsticks, which are fantastic and long lasting in my opinion. I can't wait to see what else Jeffree Star comes up with next! 

♡ Maybelline New York ♡ - Maybelline is the first ever makeup brand that I had started using back in my junior year of high school when I was just learning how to use makeup. Maybelline has been there through it all with me haha. I have used their foundations, concealers, blushes, lipsticks, mascaras, pretty much almost any Maybelline product you can think of! I have just about every single Nude palette and my favorite mascara from Maybelline is The Falsies Volume Express Mascara! It gives my lashes unbelievable volume and length! Even though I'm more into luxury brands now I still like to try out Maybelline's new stuff once in a while. I know in my heart I'll always love Maybelline. Thanks for being my first Maybelline! 



That's the rundown on my favorite brands! Thanks for reading and I hope you liked this blogpost! 
What should I blog about next? Don't be shy to leave me any comments, questions, and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment