Saturday, May 13, 2017

♡ May Birchbox Review

 Hello! I received my Birchbox for the month of May and it's totally cute! This month's box theme is Low Effort, High Impact. The design of the box seems very fitting for the month of May!



This month I received: 
OUAI Wave Spray - A paraben and cruelty free mist that's supposed give you effortlessly undone like you "just got out of the ocean and your hair dried perfectly" hair. 
Vita Liberata Ten Minute Tan - An anti-aging lotion that you can leave on for 10 minutes and rinse off that will give you a nice subtle looks like you just been out in the sun tan!
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Glo Illuminator - A very cute pearly pink sheer liquid highlighter that's perfect for a subtle highlight or mix it with your foundation or concealer for a pretty dewy finish! 
COOLA® SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray - A matte finish setting spray/sunscreen. 
The Beauty Crop Fabulous Flocking Lashes - A cute simple water proof mascara that's enriched with argon oil for a fuller lash affect.



I also added a picture of the tanning lotion and liquid highlighter swatches and give a good look at the mascara applicator. Trying the mascara I realized I didn't like it very much because it clumped my lashes. I'm just not sure if it's the lash formula or the mascara applicator that made my lashes clump. I also tried on COOLA setting spray and I honestly didn't like the way it smelled and how the sprayer shot straight out rather than mist, but I do have a sample size so hopefully the regular full size product doesn't just spray straight out. Other than those two products that gave me a little trouble I'm really happy with my box this month and I can't wait to try out the other sample products I received! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment