Friday, June 30, 2017

♡ Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette Review



Hello everyone! Finally got my hands on the new Too Faced Glitter Bomb palette! I love glitter and shimmer and when this palette was first announced I just knew I had to have it and try it out! This palette is all glitter and you can get it at TooFaced.com for only $45! This palette is also available at Ulta.com and Sephora.com. 




I absolutely love the packaging of this palette! The GLITTER name in the front of the palette has actual glitter in it! This palette comes with 8 prismatic glitter eyeshadows, a white brightening base, and a black intensifying base. You can also apply the glitter wet to help intensify the glitter!




Here is a close look of the glitter eyeshadows in the pan.



Here is a swatch of the eyeshadows with no primer or glitter glue! I noticed that Fairy Dust and Confetti came out a little sheer but the rest of the shadows seemed fairly pigmented without any primer or glitter glue. Too Faced themselves have also recommended that you use glitter glue and other methods like wetting the shadows and using the brighting/intensifying base to get the best color payoff of the shadows.



Here is my Too Faced Glitter Glue primer that I love using to help make my shimmer/glitter eyeshadows stick on and make the color really pop! You only need to use like the tiniest little dot of this stuff on your eyelids so this product will definitely last.



Now here is the swatch of the shadows with a glitter glue base. The shadows seem to be more opaque and pigmented with the help of the glitter glue! My favorite shadows from this palette are Rosé All Day, Work It, Oh! It's On. 


There are endless possibilities with this palette and I think this palette would be great for a beginner who wants start experimenting with glittery shadows. The way the shadows had swatched without the help of the Glitter Glue primer didn't disappoint me or surprise me at all since I already know most glittery eyeshadows might need a little help being more pigmented and sticking down with some type of primer. Overall, I'm very happy with this palette and I would definitely recommend it especially if you love glam glittery eyeshadows! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 



No comments:

Post a Comment