Thursday, July 13, 2017

♡ July ipsy Glam Bag Review

Hello! I received this month's ipsy glam bag and I'm screaming! This month bag is featuring Sanrio's very own Gudetama! He's the cutest most laziest yolk there is and I'm just so happy he is on this month's bag! 



This month I received:
11SKIN Space Defense Bright Eye Gel - A brighting under eye gel that reduces puffiness and creates a perfect under eye base for concealer.
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea deep diving cleansing gel  - A daily brighting cleanser and waterproof makeup remover.
OFRA eyeshadow in Victory or Gold Rush - A beautiful shimmery pigmented eyeshadow. I'm honestly not sure which color I received since I stupidly didn't check the packaging but I think I received Gold Rush. 
trèStiQue Mini Concealer Crayon - A medium to full coverage concealer stick.
Beau Gâchis Illuminator Brush - A highlighter brush that you can also use for concealing.


Here is a look at the 111SKIN brightening lift gel and Tarte Deep Dive cleansing gel! I used the Tarte cleansing gel to cleanse my skin and remove any makeup I might have missed. It didn't have a strong scent which I appreciated and It had my skin feeling soft! I don't know how I feel about the Tarte cleansing gel, I don't love but I don't hate it either. I honestly haven't had a chance to try the 111SKIN brightening gel because I want to save it for special occasions but once I do try it out I'll update this post!


Here is look at the OFRA eyeshadow! I'm honestly not sure which shade I received because I threw the packaging away and forgot to check the shade name (I'm sorry guys!). I believe I received the shade Gold Rush. I did a finger swatch and a brush swatch without using any primer and I think this shadow is fairly pigmented. This shimmery shadow blended out nicely on my eyes and there was hardly any fallout. I honestly really love this shadow and will be using it a lot more!




I really like this Illuminator highlighting brush from Beau Gâchis! The bristles felt soft and it applied my highlighter well and you can also use it with liquid highlighter and apply concealer with it! 





Last but not least, here is a closer look at the trèStiQue concealer crayon stick. I received the concealer stick in the color Bisque. This concealer really is medium to full coverage and did a fairly good job at concealing my under eyes and some blemishes! 


Overall, I am happy with this month's bag! The OFRA eyeshadow was my favorite sample in this month's bag and I really liked the Illuminator brush and concealer! The cleanser was okay and I don't have an opinion on the 111SKIN brightening gel since I haven't tried it yet. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment