Friday, July 14, 2017

♡ July Birchbox Review

Hello! Here is a little review of what I received in this month's Birchbox! 
This month's box theme is One-Two-Punch



This month I received:
Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Gel Eye Makeup Remove - A makeup remover gel that can remove eye makeup and waterproof makeup. 
Beautaniq Beauty Blush Serum - A hydrating tinted serum blush.
R+Co BADLANDS Dry Shampoo Paste - An oil absorbing dry shampoo paste that you can rub on your scalp.

This month I actually was missing a sample. I had noticed when I got my box I only had four samples and I was like wait a minute, so I checked the site and I was missing just one sample. I chatted with Birchbox support and they're sending me a replacement which is pretty nice and I greatly appreciate it! The missing sample I was supposed to receive was the Jouer Lip Enhancer.


Here is a look at the Marcelle eye makeup remover and Kiehl's deep pore daily cleanser. I liked the Marcelle makeup remover since it did do a good job of removing my stubborn eye makeup after showering and removed mascara that didn't fully wipe off my lashes. The deep pore cleanser was okay in my opinion. I expected it to feel more gritty but it was smooth and left my face feeling kind of soft after using it.



I'm not much of dry shampoo person since I wash my hair pretty much everyday (which I know I shouldn't do) because my hair gets really oily. I feel like dry shampoos don't work for long but I thinkI might give this a shot in the future!




And here is a look at the cheek tint/serum! I actually really liked this serum even though I expected not to! It's really pigmented so I had to be light handed when wiping it on my cheeks and it didn't mess up or move my foundation when wiping it on my cheeks! Definitely will be using this often in my makeup routine! 


Overall, I can't say I'm not the happiest with this month's box. I was missing a sample, I wasn't really excited about the skincare samples and dry shampoo sample but I really liked the blush serum. Hopefully next month will be a better one!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment