Thursday, August 24, 2017

♡ August Birchbox Review

Hello! I finally received my August Birchbox! Shipping took a little bit longer than usual this month due to Birchbox switching to a new shipping partner but I'm just glad it's finally here! This month's box theme is Easy Does It. This month's box picks are meant to help you wind down, feel refreshed and recharged, and ease into the end of summer. 


Honestly I love the artwork of this month's box ♡ 


This month I received:
Avene Cleanance Cleansing Gel - A purifying cleanser that gently removes grime skin without stripping your of its natural oil. Retails between $12-$30.
Stila Cosmetics Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - A cute creamy liquid lipstick in a rosy neutral shade that dries down matte and supposed to be long lasting. Retails for $22.
Like This Etat Libre d'Orange Perfume - A warm fragrance with notes of ginger, rose, and pumpkin that makes an interesting scent. Retails between $52-$149.
Marcela City Multi-Protection Tinted Cream - A tinted moisturizer that also acts as a tinted corrector and makeup base. Retails for $19.95.
Davroe Curl Creme Definer - A hair moisturizer that supposed to tame frizz and enhance natural curls. Retails for $26.


Here is a look at the Avene Clearance Cleansing Gel! I used the gel while taking a shower and my face felt instantly clean and smooth! I also like this because it doesn't dramatically dry out my skin.


I don't think there is anything special about this curling creme from Davroe. It's like any other curling creme that leaves my hair feeling soft and looking a little bit healthier.


It can't really describe the Libre d'Orange scent from Like This. It's kind of strong and scent I wouldn't really wear.


I haven't had a chance to try this tinted cream yet. I'm not a big fan of tinted creams but at least this one from Marcelle is a multi-purpose product so I'll try it out as a primer one day! Once I do give this a try I will update this post! 




And here is a look at the Stilla Liquid Lipstick in the shade Perla. I really like the long lasting liquid lipsticks from Stilla since they have a soft sweet vanilla cream scent to them, really are long lasting, and comfortable to wear but after a while they can be a bit drying on the lips. 


Overall I really like this month's box. The only thing I really didn't care for was the perfume sample but everything else I was happy to receive and try out! Don't forget that Birchbox is only $10/month for 4 sample products and you can now choose an option to pay $15/month to be a Birchbox Select Subscriber which gives you more options and say on what you would like to see in your box each month! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment