Sunday, August 20, 2017

♡ August BOXYCHARM Review


Hey guys! I'm super excited to share what I got in this month's Boxycharm box! This month's Boxycharm theme was Beach Please which I find very cute since I love the beach. Boxycharm is only $21/month and you always get up 4-5 full size beauty products each month!



This month I received:
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Vol II Palette - A very cute creamy-powder neutral eyeshadow palette.
The Beauty Crop GRLPWR Liquid Lipstick - A cute mauve dusty pink matte liquid lipstick called Date Night.
Royal & Langnickel MODA Pro 3 Piece Brush Set - A 3 piece brush set that includes a crease, pointed blush, and chisel brush.
PUR PRO Eyelashes - A pair of cute lashes from PUR Cosmetics in Diva.
Bellapierre Waterproof Gel Eyeliner  - A jet black waterproof gel eyeliner.





I can't believe Boxycharm sent everyone the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Vol II palette! Tarte has slowly become one of my favorite makeup brands and I have actually already wrote a review on this palette! If you want to read more about this palette and see swatches of the shadows you can read my review I did a while back!




Here is a close look at the Diva lashes from PUR Cosmetics. I usually don't wear false lashes but when trying these out I liked how long, fluttery, and dramatic they look on the eyes. I especially like these lashes because they don't look/feel cheap. I'll definitely wear these on days when I want to look extra cute!





I love receiving new brushes to add to my growing collection so I was super excited about receiving this 3 piece set of brushes! These brushes are great quality, feel super soft, and work really well with the products that they're designed to use with. My favorite out of the 3 is the crease brush since I'm always trying to practice blending in my crease area!



Here is a cute liquid lipstick from The Beauty Crop in the shade name Date Night. I'm a fan of the color but I noticed when I swatched it on my arm it looked kind of streaky so I was a bit worried about this lipstick. When trying it on my lips though it didn't really come out streaky and felt fairly comfortable on the lips. Plus it had a nice faint creamy vanilla scent to it



Last but not least here is a look at the Bellapierre waterproof gel eyeliner! I'm usually not a fan of gel eyeliners and don't use them much but I appreciate this waterproof formula! I especially like to use these type of gel eyeliners when I'm sick with allergies and my eyes won't stop watering.


And here is a swatch of the liquid lipstick and gel eyeliner!

Overall, I'm actually really happy with everything I received in this month's box! 
It just makes me even more excited for next month's box!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment