Wednesday, September 20, 2017

♡ JSC x Manny MUA Uranus Highlighter Review


Yaaaaas Uranus Skin Frost you better work! Today I wanted to a do a little review of the new JSC x Manny MUA skin frost highlighter Uranus! I didn't buy the bundle due to the fact that I already had the two collaboration liquid lipsticks from the first collaboration release they had. I'll also be showing a comparison of Uranus and Eclipse! The skin frost by itself retails for $29 and you can also purchase the liquid lipstick/skin frost bundle for $50.



Here is a look at the new pressing design of Uranus! I think I like design a tiny bit more than just the star and moon.


And here is the swatch of Uranus! This highlighter is a beautiful pale gold color. When watching I noticed that the formula is really chunky and glittery just like Eclipse but I feel like Uranus is little more pigmented than Eclipse. My favorite way to use these skin frost highlighters is to add a little bit of liquid highlighter to my cheeks and then add the skin frost on top to really make it pop!



And here is the comparison of Uranus and Eclipse! Eclipse is definitely more of an icy cool toned peach color compared to the pale gold Uranus. 

I'm really excited about using this highlighter on my cheeks, I don't think this gold highlighter is anything unique or that you have to buy it but if you love JSC and Manny MUA then it's a little something nice to add to your makeup collection! Soon I'll be posting a review of OFRA x NikkieTutorials collaboration part 2 with the individual highlighters and new lipstick shade!
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment