Tuesday, September 19, 2017

♡ September Sephora PLAY! Review


Hello! I'm so excited to share my very first Sephora PLAY! box! This subscription box is $10 a month and you can get up to 5-6 makeup/skin/hair product samples in a cute little bag! 
This month's Sephora PLAY! theme was Fall Into Beauty. They also sent me a poster like paper with information on the samples I received and a Sephora PLAY! Pass card that I can use at any local Sephora store to get tips and tricks and 50 beauty insider points. You can subscribe to Sephora PLAY!  online at Sephora.com




This month I received:
DevaCurl Melt into Moisture Matcha Butter Conditioner Mask - A deep-conditioning hair mask to help give hair moisture for soft, frizz-free strands.
Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel - A volumizing fiber gel to help brows look thick, lush-looking brows.
Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream - A light weight daily moisturizing cream.
Ciate London Liquid Velvet Moisturizing Matte Lipstick - A beautiful vibrant red moisturizing matte liquid lipstick.
SEPHORA COLLECTION Contour Eye Pencil - Sephora's very own 12 hour wear waterproof eyeliner
Living Proof No Frizz Nourishing Oil - Hair oil that helps soften hair and tame frizz.




I love this daily moisturizing cream! It kind of has a cucumber scent and it left my face feeling soft and less oily throughout the day. This cream also doubles as an anti-aging cream.




Here is the Gimme Brow fiber gel! I've have tried this sample in the past with other subscriptions and I don't much of a difference in my brows when using this sample. Maybe one day I'll try the full sized product and see if it does anything for my brows.



I love this two hair product samples! I leave the DevaCurl Matcha Butter on my hair for 3-5 minutes after shampooing my hair and then rinse it out and it leaves my feeling so soft! Plus it has a really interesting yummy scent. After drying my hair a little I put Living Proof nourishing oil in my hair just to get the the longest layer of my hair nourished and feeling soft.




I have not tried this eyeliner on my eyes but it did swatch really well on my arm and seems really pigmented for a waterproof eyeliner! I will save this for a day for when I feel like I will need to use this little waterproof eyeliner.




And finally here is the Ciate London liquid lipstick in the shade Diva! This lipstick felt very light-weight and swiped opaque on the lips. I really liked the pointy applicator and how it made applying the lipstick on my lips a little more easier. This color is a little too vibrant for my preference but I do think it's a very beautiful bold red shade.



And here is the swatches of the Ciate London Liquid Lipstick and SEPHORA COLLECTION waterproof eyeliner!



Overall I am really happy about my first Sephora PLAY! box! Even though I'm not a fan of the Benefit Gimme Brow gel and the bright red shade of the Ciate liquid lipstick I'm still very happy I got to try these products out and share them with you guys! Now I'm just super excited to see what I get next month!

♡ Subscribe - Sephora PLAY! ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment