Sunday, September 10, 2017

♡ NYX Cosmetics In Your Element Metal Palette Review


Hello! I recently went out shopping and got to stop at the NYX Professional Makeup store at The Shops at La Cantera Mall and this new In Your Element Metal palette caught my eye! NYX recently came out with a new collection called In Your Element which features eyeshadow palettes, brushes, and lipsticks based on the elements. This eyeshadow palette retails for $30 and you can buy it online and in NYX stores near you! 





Here is a look and swatches of all the eyeshadows. These eyeshadows are very glittery, shimmery and metallic! They feel very soft and are very pigmented without any use of primer. I applied these eyeshadows using my finger, patting in the glitter on my lids over a cream based eyeshadow so the glitter would stick. There was hardly any fallout when applied and even after eight hours of wearing the shadows I still hardly noticed any fallout on my face.

Overall I'm very impressed and happy with this palette! I would definitely recommend this palette for someone who wants great shimmer metallic eyeshadows in a fun range of colors! The only thing that I don't like is the price. NYX is known for being a more affordable drug store brand and this palette is $30, but honestly this palette is a bit more cheaper than most high end glitter eyeshadow palette's out there like the Too Faced Glitter Bomb palette and Urban Decay's Moon Dust palette and this palette offers more color options.

♡ NYX In Your Element Shadow Palette - Metal ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment