Thursday, September 14, 2017

♡ September Birchbox Review

Hello everyone! I have received my September Birchbox! This month's theme is Your Time to Shine. Birchbox is also celebrating their 7th birthday! Happy 7th birthday Birchbox!

Here is a look at this month's box! I love the illustration on this month's box  



What I received this month:
Avène Cleanance MAT Mattifying Toner - A mattifying toner for oily skin acne prone skin that helps cleanse, tighten pores, and mattifies your complexion.
Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer - A pore minimizing primer that helps absorbs oil looking smooth and shine-free up to eight hours while reducing appearance of visible pores and helping makeup last up to eight hours.
12 Benefits™ Instant Healthy Hair Treatment - A leave-in conditioner thats supposed to help hair look and feel healthier. 
Kiehl’s Clearly Corrective™ Dark Spot Solution - A dark spot correcting serum that targets stubborn sun spots, acne scars, and helps even out your skin tone.
The Beauty Crop Glamazon Stick Highlight Crayon - A cute golden, highlighting crayon.



Here is the dark spot correcting solution! It didn't have too much of a smell and I put it on some of the acne scars on the side of my face and where I have some some discoloration around my mouth. I've only used it once and I feel like its too soon to see any differences but hopefully soon this dark spot solution will work in my favor!


The 12 Benefits leave in conditioner isn't anything knew that I haven't already tried but it did leave my hair feeling more soft and smelling nice. The Avene magnifying toner did leave my skin feeling more fresh, tight, and helped my skin feel more matte. 


I really liked this poor minimizing primer! It kind of almost reminds me of the Benefit primer since they do the same thing and kind of look the same. Really happy I got to try this primer out this month!



Here is the Glamazon Highlighting stick! When I pulled the cap off the product broke off and I had to gently put it back in place. Luckily Birchbox emailed me ahead of time stating that this product could  come in broken and they would be happy to replace it and send a new one! I really liked this highlighting stick, it gave my cheeks a nice subtle golden glow!


Here is a swatch of the highlighter and a better look at what the primer looks like out of the tube!


Overall I really liked what I received in this month's box! I always hope in future boxes that I'll receive more makeup samples but I always enjoy and appreciate trying the skin/hair products. 
Now I'm just excited to see what I get to try next month!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment