Monday, October 2, 2017

♡ My September Favorites

Photo credit for I Think I Love You Palette: Temptalia.com

Hello! Here is my monthly favorites for September that I can't wait to share with you!

Colourpop I Think I Love You eyeshadow palette - I love this palette not only because the eyeshadows colors are perfect for fall but because they're super pigmented and easy to blend! 
Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream - I love this cream so much because it gives my face the perfect amount of moisture, leaving my face feeling cool and fresh. I also love the fresh cucumber scent!
Lush Tea Tree Water - I know I'm behind on the Lush wagon but I finally decided to try the Tea Tree Water. I love this toner because I just sprits it on my face at night before I go to sleep and the next morning my face looks fresh and clear.
bareMinerals Perfecting Face Makeup Brush - I don't think Ive ever known a foundation brush to be this good, ever. This brush blends my foundation perfectly on my skin and somehow, I'm not sure if its just me, but I never see any leftover product soaked on the brush! The brush always looks somehow clean! This brush is also super soft and haven't noticed any bristle fallout. 
Kat Von D Beauty Saint + Sinner Palette - This is the most absolutely stunning holiday eyeshadow palette this year (imo)! All of these shadows are beautiful, pigmented, and easy to work with. I definitely recommend that you get this palette!


I had to include Bonne Chance Collections once again due to them coming out with cute new dresses that are perfect for fall! My favorite dress to wear this month has been their Fall Floral Cutout Dress! Also this month Nintendo released the original Pokemon Gold and Silver gameboy versions on the 3DS through the Nintendo eShop! I've been playing as much as I can on my free time and my heart is so just so happy since Pokemon Silver is hands down my favorite Pokemon game! Music that I have been loving this month is Jhene Aiko's new album Trip, which is a beautiful R&B psychedelic masterpiece. I've also been loving the song Holy Drops by Fhin, which I recommend you check out also! 


So I've never been one to watch Korean dramas but I got sucked into this one drama called The Bride of Habaek which is a complete spinoff of the Korean manhwa Bride of the Water god. Even though the TV show is completely different from the manhwa it totally caught my interest and now I'm hooked! I haven't finished the 16 episode series yet but I definitely recommend you give this Korean drama a watch! 


Thank you so much for reading and don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me any questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment