Saturday, October 14, 2017

♡ October Birchbox Review


Birchbox Select Subscriber (Beta) - $15

Hello everyone! It's a new month so new reviews are now going live! I've been super excited to get all my subscriptions this month and the first one to come in the mail was Birchbox! This month's box theme is Behind the Scenes



This month I received: 
OUAI Rose Hair & Body Oil - A rose scented oil that you can put on your hair and body.
Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream - 99% natural eye cream thats supposed to hydrate and help with puffiness and dark circles.
The Beauty Crop Glow Milk Liquid Highlighter  - A vegan and cruelty free champagne colored liquid highlighter.
Lavanila Vanilla Coconut Eau de Parfum - A fresh vanilla coconut scented perfume.
Comfort Zone Hydramemory Cream Gel  - A moisturizing and hydrating cream gel.
Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick (not pictured) - A creme-finish lipstick in the color Envious.



Here is the two cream samples! I didn't find anything special about these samples. I have used the wonder eye cream in the morning to reduce my sleepy eye puffiness. Usually the the top part of my forehead and both sides of my face can get a little dry so I have used to the Comfort Zone cream to help hydrate those parts of my face and it has helped a bit! 


I really like the rose scent of this OUAI hair and body oil! I'll put a little bit on my damp hair and it leaves my hair smelling good for the majority of the day!


Usually I'm not a fan of perfume samples but I fell in love with this Lavanila vanilla coconut sample! I love any perfume or body spray thats coconut scented. I also like how this perfume is subtle.



I've never seen a liquid highlighter packaged like a nail polish, but it's still cute! I patted this on the highpoint of my cheeks and it added a nice subtle glow to my face. I think this product is good for when you're wanting a cute dewy look. You can go subtle or pack it on for a cute blinding glow. And if you want to be even more extra put a powder highlight over for the most intense glow! 



I was a little disappointed because I was thinking the sample of the Estee Lauder lipstick was at least going to get a small lipstick but it ended being this sample card. This sample was barely enough to try on the lips and swatch. The lipstick sample was a cream lipstick so it didn't really look matte but it was pigmented. 


Here is the swatches of the liquid highlighter and lipstick sample! 


Overall, I liked this month's box but some of the things I received didn't really impress or excite me, but no mater what I am still happy to try these samples out and share my thoughts on her! The only products I really enjoyed in this month's box was the highlighter and perfume. I'll probably give the skin care products to one of my friends to try out since she loves trying out new skincare products, especially the ones that help can help dark under eye circles! Maybe next month will be a more exciting box! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment