Tuesday, October 17, 2017

♡ October BOXYCHARM Review


Boxycharm Monthly Subscription - $21

Hello everyone! I'm really excited to share what I received in my October Boxycharm box! Boxycharm's instagram spoilers had me super excited about this month's products! This month's spooky theme is Spellbound. 



This month I received: 
BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfecter Liquid Highlighter - A dewy liquid luminizer/highlighter perfect  for a creating a natural, effortless glow.
DR Brandt Skincare Pore Dermabrasion - A deep cleaning pore exfoliator that has professional-grade micro-crystals.
Dirty Little Secrets Eyeshadow Crayon - An eyeshadow crayon that can be used alone, or as an eyeshadow priming base, or as an highlighter.
Jonteblu Lip Liner Pencil - A creamy, pigmented, and long-wearing lip liner.
Tarte Cosmetics Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint - A full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick with a quick-dry matte finish.




Here is the liquid highlighting luminizer from BECCA Cosmetics in the shade Prosecco Pop. I was kind of sad that I didnt get the BECCA shimmering skin pressed powder but I did enjoy trying out the liquid luminizer on my skin! This luminizer really gave me a nice glow from within look on my skin and luckily it didn't trigger my weird sometimes sensitive skin or cause me to break out. 


GIRL! I was so happy to receive this full size Dr Brandt PoreDermabrasion exfoliator! I have actually tried this before from one of my other subscriptions and I really loved it! This exfoliator has little crystals that really do help deep clean the skin and pores. My skin always feels refreshed, clean,  and more smooth after using this exfoliator! 



Here is a look at the Tarte Lip Paint I received in my box! I got the shade Xoxo which is a nice true red with a warm undertone. I love any nice deep red lipstick so I was super excited to get this! This liquid does dry crazy fast so you have to be quick! I really liked this applicator also and how it hugged my lips and applying the lipstick easier for me. The only thing I don't like about this liquid lipstick is that it's difficult to wipe away with just a regular makeup remover wipe and how it stains. 



Super thankful for receiving this liner to go along with my lipstick! I received the shade color Rich Red. This lip pencil was a breeze to work with even though I probably still need to practice lining my lips more, and this lip pencil is fairly pigmented and creamy. 



And last but not least here is the Dirty Little Secret Eyeshadow Pencil! I received the shade Illusion, which is a bronze with golden undertones. This eyeshadow crayon is creamy, lightweight, fairly pigmented and works great as an eyeshadow base! I've mainly used this crayon as an eyeshadow base for my shimmery shadows and it really does helps make the shimmer pigment pop! 


Here is the swatches of all the products! I just love how everything is so pretty and pigmented! 


Overall I am super happy with this month's Boxycharm products! I really wish I had received a BECCA pressed highlighter this month but either way I'm happy I get to use the liquid luminizer. 
Now I'm just even more excited for next month's box! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment