Thursday, October 26, 2017

♡ Too Faced Unicorn Survival Kit Review




Hello my lovely unicorn lovers! I was finally able to get my hands on the cute Too Faced Unicorn Survival Kit! This cute kit comes with a deluxe Unicorn Tear Melted Latex lipstick, a deluxe size La Creme lipstick in Unicorn Tears, Unicorn Tears deluxe highlighter, and a limited addition Unicorn Survival Kit makeup bag. The Unicorn Survival kit is sold out on Too Faced's website but it's still available for purchase on Ultra.com



This makeup bag is just so cute!


Here is a look at the packaging of the two lipsticks! These lipsticks are both considered deluxe (mini) sizes.






Here is the cute deluxe (mini) Unicorn Tears highlighter! I love the magical pressed design. The highlighter felt buttery, smooth and when swatched and applied on my cheeks it showed up as a pretty iridescent blue to pink glow! 


And here is the swatches of all three magical products! As you can tell the Melted Latex is very glossy, while the La Creme lipstick is more of subtle. The highlighter actually swatched very pigmented compared to other Too Faced highlighters I have tried in the past.



Overall, I think this a very cute kit and even though everything is mini sized I think $26 is a fair price for 2 lipsticks, a mini highlighter, and a cute makeup bag to go along with it! My favorite part of this kit is the Unicorn Highlighter and I hope one day they make a full sized version! I think this kit would make a cute gift and/or something that you should add to your makeup collection!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment