Tuesday, December 19, 2017

♡ Too Faced Clover Palette Review


Hello everyone! Sorry for not blogging and being away for a good minute. I ran into some finacial issues and also a bit of seasonal depression which has kept me from blogging. Before all of that though I did get a chance to buy the totally cute Too Faced Clover palette! I know its been out for a while but I've been meaning to make a little review of this cute and colorful palette! Too Faced also donated $250,000 to Best Friends Animal Society to help celebrate the launch of the Too Faced Clover palette! This palette retails for $49 plus shipping and is still in stock on their site!



Here is a look at my Clover palette! It's definitely not new anymore and has been used a couple of times! I love the cute colorful packaging and the adorable animal designs!





Here is some details of the product from the carton packaging. All of the names of the eyeshadows are just so cute!



Puppy Eyes - A pale white with a hint of sparkle.
Lucky Clover - A light green with a warm undertone and pearl finish.
Chihuahua - A light golden brown with a warm undertone and matte finish.
Fur Baby - A light brown with warm undertones and matte finish.
#SaveThemAll - A dark brown with a metallic finish.
Spoiled - A light blueish-teal with cool undertones and pearl finish.
I Ruff You - A light pink with warm undertones and pearl finish.
Paw Print - A muted, medium purple taupe with a matte finish.
Ruh Roh - A plum brown with warm undertones and pearl finish.
Love is Love - A medium pink with warm undertones and matte finish.
Wet Kisses - A coppery brown with a warm orange undertone and soft, metallic finish.
Woof - A cool to neutral-toned black with a faint pearl to matte finish.
Cuteness Overload - A light golden beige with a metallic finish.
Best Friends - A duo chrome deep, reddish brown with a blueish-teal shimmer.
Cuddle Buddy - A muted dark rosy brown with a matte finish.
Daddies Love Me - A dark pink red with warm undertones with a matte finish.
TF Mascot - A medium-dark fuchsia with cool, blue undertones with a pearl finish.
Good Boy - A bright light yellow with warm undertones and matte finish.



Here is the swatches of all 18 eyeshadows with no help from primer! Some shadow like Clover and Love is Love didn't swatch as pigmented as I thought they would. I have had no problems with blending the shadows on my lid. Some of the matte shadows are not as pigmented as I thought even with the help of primer. The only matte shadow thats highly pigmented to me is Good Boy. The pearl and metallic shades are very pretty on the lids, fairly pigmented, and pop even more with the help of glitter glue or a creamy base. The shades Chihuahua and Fur Baby make for the most perfect transition shades. I also wish this palette came with a base shades. Overall I really enjoy these palette and have reached for it a lot so I definitely recommend treating yourself to this colorful palette and trying it out!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment