Monday, May 27, 2019

ColourPop Cosmetics Sweetest Fling Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share Colourpop's new monochromatic palette Main Squeeze that they released for their 5th Birthday/Anniversary! I purchased the Sweetest Fling bundle which included a So Juicy gloss, Ultra Matte lipstick, and my purchase also came with a free Super Shock Shadow! The Main Squeeze palette by itself retails for $12 and the Sweetest Fling bundle retails for $26. These products are also vegan and cruelty free!





Here is the Main Squeeze palette! 
The packaging sticks with the watermelon theme and also comes with a mirror inside!


❤ Frosé - A matte coral red shade.
❤ Juicy Fruit - A metallic coral and gold duochrome shade.
❤ Home Slice - A metallic strawberry red shade.
❤ Like It's Hot - A matte true red shade.
❤ Maraschino - A metallic red nd gold duochrome shade.
❤ Big Gulp - A matte burnt coral red shade.
❤ Seed Money - A matte red brown shade.
❤ Bay Watch - A metallic red bronze shade.
❤ Red Bottoms - A matte red plum shade.


Here is the swatch of the shadows! All of the metallic shades swatch opaque and were extremely pigmented with no help of primer.I had no issues with applying the metallic shade Juicy Fruit on my eyes with my finger. I noticed the matte shades Big Gulp, Seed Money, and Red Bottom swatched lightly and patchy but blended with no issues on my eyes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the cute birthday super shock shadow "Birthday Treat".  
Sadly you can not purchase this shade. 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the two lip products that came with the bundle!


❤ Melonade - A rich, true red shade.


Here is the swatch of Melonade! It dried down super fast and is extremely matte. I did noticed though that like other super pigmented matte lipsticks that this lipstick stained after wiping it of.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



❤ Big Slice - A sheer, bright red gloss.


Here is a swatch of the gloss! When applied this gloss gives off a comfortable, cooling, minty feeling that supposed to help plump your lips. The gloss felt sticky but not overwhelming heavy and was very shiny on the lips. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm so happy with what I bought from this cute birthday collection! I would definitely recommend the Main Squeeze palette and also treating yourself to one of the lip products since they're all perfect for summer!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment