Sunday, May 26, 2019

Wet N Wild Beauty Crystal Cavern Full Collection Review ♡


 Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share the new Wet N Wild Crystal Cavern collection with you! This collection comes with four eyeshadow trios, four lip glosses, four perfume rollers, one Mega Glo highlighter, Mega Glo brightening rocks, and a Mega Glo face mist. You can purchase the whole collection for $49 and also in their respective crystal sets for $19.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is the "Healing" Clear Quartz eyeshadow trio! 
I noticed that each eyeshadow trio in this collection all come with shimmery, duochrome eyeshadows. Also none of the eyeshadows come with names.


 Top Left - A shimmering cool toned taupe-brown shade
❤ Top Right - A shimmering silver shade.
 Bottom - A shimmering pearl shade.


Here is the swatches! Each shadow swatched lightly, especially the shimmery pearl shade.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is the power of "Love" eyeshadow trio Rose Quartz. 


❤ Top Left - A shimmery amber-pink shade with a purple sparkle duochrome finish.
❤ Top Right - A light rosy-mauve shade with a satin finish.
❤ Bottom - A shimmery cool toned rose-mauve shade.


This trio also swatched lightly with the exception of the top left shadow being more pigmented when swatched.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is the "Balance" eyeshadow trio Amethyst. 


❤ Top Left - A shimmery violet-blue shade.
❤ Top Right - A shimmery lilac-grey shade.
❤ Bottom - A shimmery purple-pink duochrome shade.


Unlike the Clear and Rose Quartz trios, the Amethyst trio turned out to be more pigmented when swatched. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is the "Prosperity" eyeshadow trio Jade.


❤ Top Left - A shimmering dark emerald green shade.
❤ Top Right - A green shade in a pearl finish.
❤ Bottom - A shimmery duochrome white-sea foam green shade.


Here are the swatches of the Jade trio! Like the Amethyst trio, this trio came out more pigmented when swatched.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡






This Mega Glo highlighter in Crystal High a beautiful pearl shade with micro-fine pearls for a multi-dimensional glow. This highlighter felt very bouncy and soft and created a glossy, luminous glow on my cheeks.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 


- A shimmering clear gloss.
- A shimmery rosy-mauve gloss.
- A shimmery violet gloss.
- A shimmery pale green gloss.



Here is a swatch of the glosses! I love how each gloss is light and shimmery.
When wearing them on my lips they didn't feel uncomfortable or overly sticky.




Here is the brightening rocks. Each brightening rock provides a specific correction action to help minimize dark spots and circles, brighten the skin, neutralize redness and cancel out dullness. I noticed that you don't get that many brightening rocks in the packaging.
Brightening Rocks:

❤ White - Brightening.
❤ Green - Neutralizing redness.
❤ Pink - Minimizing dark spots, dark circles.
❤ Purple - Correcting dullness.



Here a swatch of the brightening rocks. When used on my face I didn't see much of them correcting my complexion but it help brighten up my skin.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is a multi-use face mist that you can use to hydrate your skin and set your makeup. The spray gives off a nice fine mist. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Each perfume has a top note of citrus, melon and there own respective scent. 
I noticed that you don't get much perfume in each roller ball but I expected as such since each perfume is retailed for $5.99.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I don't think every thing in this collection is essential like the brightening rocks and perfumes. My favorite from the collection was the Mega Glo Highlighter! I don't love the eyeshadow trios but I don't hate them either. I wasn't impressed with how they preformed and I would definitely recommend you use a wet brush or glitter glue to get them to preform their best and I think some shades (like in the Clear Quartz and Rose Quartz trio) would also be best used as topper shades. 
At the end of the day though this collection is cute, fun, and perfect for summer. I'm glad I got to try everything out! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

1 comment: