Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Lime Crime Sunkissed Makeup Eyes & Face Palettes Review ♡

 Hello makeup lovers! I'm so happy to share the new Lime Crime Sunkissed palettes with you all! I think this collection is so cute and perfect for summer! I purchased the Sunkissed Bronze Venus XS palette and the Sunkissed face palette but this collection also includes new lipsticks and a freckle pen! The eyeshadow palette retails for $20 and the face palette retails for $44. This collection is also vegan and cruelty free.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




I love the yellow/bronze packaging and how small and cute this palette is! This palette comes with four shades with matte, shimmer, and foil finishes.


Spritzer - A rosy champagne shimmer shade.
Rays - A matte bright yellow shade.
Sunset - A shimmery bright orange shade.
Bronzed - A bronze shimmer shade. 


Here are the swatches of each shade! Each shade swatched opaquely and was able to make an easy, effortless eye look with Spritzer all over my lid, Sunset blended out on the outer corner of my eye, and then Rays and Bronzed placed in my inner corner. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Just like the Venus XS this palette also has a cute yellow/bronze packaging but is a bigger palette and comes with a mirror! This face palette six face shades in two finishes of buttery matte and bright highlight.


❤ Salty - Medium matte bronzer.
❤ Golden Hour - A golden yellow shimmer highlight.
❤ Sun Daze - A champagne-pink shimmer highlight.
❤ Sizzle - A bright orange matte blush.
❤ Malibu - A shimmery golden-pink blush.
❤ Bask - A shimmery bronzer.


And here are the swatches! Each shade in this face palette was extremely pigmented and swatched opaque. I used Salty as a bronzer to give myself a sunkissed look, applied Sizzle on the apples of my cheeks, and used Golden Hour on the highlight of my cheeks. I would recommend applying Sizzle with a light hand since its extremely pigmented and bright and I loved how Golden Hour glowed on my cheeks! 

Overall I'm extremely impressed with the Sunkissed face palette and pleased with the performance of the Venus XS Sunkissed palette. These palettes are so perfect for summer and I would definitely recommend both palettes if you've been interested in buying them! Also, don't forget to check out the rest of the Sunkissed collection! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment