Sunday, May 5, 2019

My first ever Lime Crime review on my beauty blog! ❤



Hello my fellow makeup lovers! I'm finally back to doing some makeup reviews! I have missed blogging so much and it's certainly been an interesting two years of since my last blog post but I feel like I'm ready to get back into sharing my thoughts on makeup with you guys! As for beauty subscriptions I am only currently subscribed to BoxyCharm. I just recently got back on Ipsy since they now have a Glam Bag Plus option which offer full sized products instead of sample size stuff so hopefully I'll get off that waitlist soon and be able to share what I get with you guys!
I'm so excited to share this first new post in two years! ❤ 
I recently started buying from Lime Crime since they are under new management and have been doing well and coming out with new cute things! I've always had my eye on their cute Pocket Candy palettes since they remind me of my childhood playing with Polly Pocket dolls. Right now all four Pocket Candy palettes are on sale so I would definitely recommend you go get them for yourself if you've been warning to buy them!
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
A cute hot pink palette with a lovely, sugary plum color story! Currently on sale for $20.


❤ Sugar & Spice: A velvet matte pink bronzy shade
❤ Candied Plum: A shimmery pink-purple shade.
❤ Icing: A frosty white shade.
❤ Fairy Floss: An iridescent shimmery shade with a lavender/turquoise shift.
❤ Nut Cracker: A velvet matte chestnut brown shade.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
A cute sky blue eyeshadow palette with colorful pops of color and one nude eyeshadow that would make a good transition shade! Currently on sale for $10.


❤ Pop: A shimmery peach champagne shade.
❤ Blow: A baby violet shade with a satin finish.
❤ Bubble: A shimmer sky blue shade.
❤ Snap: A sparkly cotton candy pink shade.
❤ Chew: A toasted nude brown with a velvet matte finish.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 
A very cute bright yellow eyeshadow palette with an adorable summer themed color story. This palette is on sale for $10 but unfortunately sold out.


❤ Brown Sugar: A satin pink-brown shade.
❤ Strawberry: A sparkly strawberry pink-red shade.
❤ Lemonade: A shimmery, sparkly yellow-gold shade.
❤ Pink Jelly: A velvet matte rosie-pink shade.
❤ Baby Cake: A velvet matte chocolate-brown shade.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡  
A very cute iridescent eyeshadow palette with cute light shades that remind you of birthday cake! This palette is currently on sale for $20.


❤ Glaze: A gold shade with a pearl finish.
❤ Glitz: A metallic warm mauve shade.
❤ Party: A shimmery sea-foam shade.
❤ Twinkle: A ballet pink shade with a gold sparkle.
❤ Cupcake: A rosy matte brown shade.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

These eyeshadow palettes are all super cute! Out of all the palettes I feel like Sugar Plum was the most pigmented and opaque with Bubblegum being the least pigmented and least opaque with the exception of the shade Snap. Cupcake from the Birthday palette and Lemonade from the Pink Lemonade palette were also not very pigmented and opaque. I do feel like all of these palettes are actually meant to be subtle and shimmery though so keep that in mind when buying them. I don't think you 100% need these palettes but they do make for a fun collectable for your makeup collection or if you're a big fan of the nostalgic Polly Pocket toys!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment