Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Violet Voss Sugar Crystals Palette Review ❤


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super happy to share this review on the cute Sugar Crystals pressed pigment palette from Violet Voss! This is actually my second palette from Violet Voss, the first being the HG Eye Shadow palette that I received from BoxyCharm.

Ahh I love how the cute and pastel the packaging is on this palette! 


Lately I've been drawn to palettes with bright, vibrant color stories and im so happy to add this one to my collection. This palette comes with six vibrant matte shades (Bubble Gum, Pearberry, Banana, Mint Choco, Blue Razz, Jelly Bean), six coordinating duo-chrome shades(Strawberry, Orange Creme, Lemon Drop, Pistachio, Sweet N' Sour, Grape), and six transition/topper shades (Cotton Candy, Sherbet, Butter Cream, Limeaid, Sugar Crystals, Lollipop).


❤ Bubble Gum: A vibrant matte hot pink.
❤ Pearberry: A muted matte orange.  
❤ Banana: A chrome matte yellow. 
❤ Mint Choco: A vibrant matte mint green.
❤ Blue Razz: An electric matte blue.
❤ Jelly Bean: A warm toned matte violet.
❤ Strawberry: A pearly-rose with a gold shift.
❤ Orange Cream: A shimmer orange with a champagne shift.
❤ Lemon Drop: A shimmery icy-yellow with a pink shift.
❤ Pistachio: A shimmery sea-foam green.
❤ Sweet N' Sour: A shimmery blue/green with a gold shift.
❤ Grape: A pearly cool-toned violet with a blue shift.
❤ Cotton Candy: A sweet pastel pink.
❤ Sherbert: A frost pearly peach.
❤ Butter Cream: A gold-champagne yellow.
❤ Limeaid: A frosty pale green.
❤ Sugar Crystals: A shimmery pale blue with flashing blue flecks.
❤ Lollipop: A glowing pearl lavender.


I was actually very impressed with how these shadows swatched on my arm with no help from any type of primer! The mattes are so vibrant, the duo chromes are stunning, and the toppers look so glowing and dreamy! I honestly haven't had a chance to try this on my eyes yet but I'm sure this palette will not disappoint! If you're someone looking for a palette that has everything from vibrant colors to dreamy shimmery shades then I think this palette would fit perfectly in your collection!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment