Saturday, June 22, 2019

Glamlite Viva Mexico! Collection Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so happy to share a little review of the Glamlite Viva Taco Palette along with the Churro liquid lipstick and Horchata lipgloss! The yummy looking Viva Taco palette retails for $38 and is vegan and cruelty free! 


Here is the packaging of the yummy Viva Taco palette! This palette makes me crave mini tacos from my favorite taco truck!


Here is the inside of the palette that includes a mirror, This palette includes 8 shimmer shades and 8 matte shades with the cutest names that match the eyeshadow colors of this palette!


♡ Onions - A shimmery white with a gold shift.
♡ Mexican Cheese - A shimmery burnt yellow shade.
♡ Radishes - A shimmery purple with a blue undertone.
♡ Pollo - A matte brown shade.
♡ Guacamole - A light green matte shade
♡ Cilantro - A shimmery hunter green shade.
♡ Lime - A true matte lime green shade.
♡ Carnitas - A shimmery dark brown shade.
♡ Pico de Gallo - A shimmery burnt orange shade.
♡ Salsa Roja - A cool toned matte red shade.
♡ Red Cabbage - A matte purple shade.
♡ Pickled Carrots - A bright red-orange matte shade.
♡ Al Pastor - A shimmery red-orange shade with blue sparkle.
♡ Salsa Verde - A shimmery gold-green shade.
♡ Carne Asada - A matte dark brown shade.


And here is the swatches! All the shimmery and matte shades swatched fairly opaque and pigmented on my arm. When using on my eyes I noticed Onions didn't do well with a brush and works better when applied with my fingers. I had no issues with blending the matte shades and Al Pastor showed up well when applied with my finger on the base of my lid. There is just so much you can do with the colors in this palette!  


Here is the two lip products from the Viva Mexico collection! Horchata is a lipgloss that retails for $10 and Churro is a matte liquid lipstick that retails for $14.



The lipsticks come with a helpful mirror on the side that can come in handing when applying/reapplying these lipsticks, especially on the go!


♡ Horchata lipgloss - A glossy cinnamon shade.
♡ Churro liquid lipstick - A matte liquid lip cinnamon shade.


And here are the swatches! Churro dried down fairly quick and was pretty long lasting throughout the day. Horchata by itself is a pretty sheer gloss but looks pretty when combined with Churro! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm pretty happy with the Viva Taco palette and the lip products from the Viva Mexico collection! I just love the endless bright looks you can make and how all the shades in the palette are pretty easy and fun to work with. I love the lip products even though Horchata looks pretty sheer on my lips by itself. I would definitely recommend this collection if you love yummy food themed makeup! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment