Thursday, June 20, 2019

June 2019 BOXYCHARM Review ♡

Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share my June 2019 BoxyCharm BoxyLuxe! BoxyLuxe retails for $28.99 every three months to which you get extra full sized items in your box! This month's  box theme is "Boxy Getaway." 
This month I received: 
♡ Tarte - Be You. Naturally. Eyeshadow palette (BoxyCharm Exclusive)

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the Tarte palette that is exclusive to BoxyCharm! This palette is cute and round like the other Tarte Rainforest of the Sea palettes. 



This palette comes with four shimmer shades and four matte shades that are unnamed but they're your standard natural shades.


Here are the swatches! These eyeshadow shades swatched opaque and preformed like the shades from the other Rainforest of the Sea palettes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the cute Strawberry Lemonade lipgloss from Dominique cosmetics! I love the light-weight feel of this lipgloss and cute bright pink look that it adds to my lip. This gloss has a sheer to medium coverage and has a sweet scent to it. You can wear this gloss alone or layered on your favorite lipstick! 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This Honeymoon Glow night serum has made a very good impression on me! This night serum resurfaces, hydrates, and help clarifies dull skin during the night while you sleep. I noticed during my first use of this serum my face felt a tingly feeling but the information on the product stated it would make my skin feel that way and left my skin looking smooth and had more glow to it!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Touch in Sol prime essence! This primer cools my skin and leaves my skin feeling silky skin but I feel like it makes me skin look more oily as the day goes on since I have oily skin.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This Good Vibes mascara from TreSique is very interesting! This mascara has a little eyelash curler that you can use to curl your lashes thoroughly and the mascara gives my lashes a cute, natural look to them! 




♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This radiant dew mist from Skin&Co is supposed to smooth, protect, and illuminate the skin ultimately giving your skin a radiant complexion! I really like to use this skin before adding primer and you can also use this mist to set your makeup. I just love the refreshing feeling it gives my skin!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the full dry volume blast spray from Living Proof! You can put this styling spray on your dry hair to add instant volume. This spray also has a nice scent to it!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I really adore this clean biotic cleanser from Dr. Brandt! I use this cleanser while I'm in the shower after wiping off my makeup just to make sure I wash away all makeup and dirt from skin and it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the mini turbo hair dryer from PYT! I was so happy when I opened my box and found out I received the mini dryer! It's perfect for traveling and does a great job drying my hair and taming frizziness! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Overall, I'm really happy with my June 2019 Boxyluxe! I've noticed that skin care is a huge deal during the summer due to everyone going out and having lots of fun in the sun so I was happy to try out different skin care products that can help make sure my skin is taken in care of looking fresh! I also really adored the Dominique Cosmetic lipgloss since I've always wanted to try something Dominique's makeup brand and the TreSiQue mascara was really fun to try! I think the only product I wasn't impressed with was the Taste eyeshadow palette since it was a very basic neutral eyeshadow palette with nothing unique about it. 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment