Wednesday, June 12, 2019

June 2019 Birchbox Review ♡

Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share what I received in my June 2019 Birchbox! This month's theme is "Go For It" and comes with a cute, colorful box that fits perfect with Pride and works as a little pull-out drawer. Birchbox retails for $15 and bills monthly.


This month I received:



Here is the sample eyeshadow of the Latte Kitten palette in shade Frothy! I love the cute packaging for this sample since I'm a sucker for anything with kittens!


❤ Frothy - A shimmering champagne gold shade.


Here is the swatch! This shade felt buttery and smooth and swatched opaque with lots of pigment and shimmer. This shade would be good for a shimmering inner corner highlight!



Here is the Berry Busy ARROW lip balm! This lip balm left my lips feeling smooth and gave a slight berry colored tint to my lips which I thought looked really cute.  



I absolutely LOVE this shader brush from Luxie! This beautiful brush worked perfectly when using it to pack on my eyeshadow all over the base of my lids!


This facial cream didn't seem unique or wowed me in any way but it did leave my face feeling hydrated and dewy throughout the day.


I actually ended up really liking this hydrating hair crème! Lately my hair had been feeling dry but after I put some of this moistorizing hair crème in my hair while it was damp and then blow dried and my hair ended up feeling so soft and looking hydrated.


Last but not least here is the CLEAN perfume sample in the scent Rain. I actually like the dewy, clean, melon scent from this perfume sample. Perfect scent for summer!

♡ 

Overall, I'm actually happy with all the samples I received in this month's box! I didn't care much for the face creme but I'm grateful for getting a change to try it and will probably use it up till its gone. I'm so happy to be reviewing makeup subscription boxes again and I can't wait for next month's Birchbox! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

1 comment: