Saturday, June 29, 2019

June 2019 Yes, Oh Yas! Review ♡

Hello makeup lovers! I'm super happy to share a new makeup subscription with you guys called Yes, Oh Yas which retails for $14.99 monthly (plus shipping) in which you receive 5-7 full sized beauty products. The theme for June 2019 Yes, Oh Yas subscription is Be Unique.

What I received this month:
♡ Sorme - Tapered Angle Shader Brush 

I'm not including the Sorme Tapered Angle Shader Brush in the review since I could not find it for retail.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is a look at the Stargazing Dream palette from an indie brand called Moira Beauty! This palette comes with 5 shimmer shades and 13 matte shades. This palette retails for $17 and is vegan/cruelty free! 



When swatching this palette I noticed some of the matte shades like Muse and Daze didn't swatch as well as I hoped. I had no issues creating a cute nude/pink look with this palette using Super, Sky Watching, Chances, and Look Up with the colors blending well together and being able to apply Pie In The Sky to the base of my lid with my finger. Overall, for $17 this is not a bad palette and would be great for beginners!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the bellápierre Volume Lash waterproof mascara! I like this mascara mainly due to the volume it gives my lashes, but sadly it does not lengthen them. This mascara is waterproof but it's not difficult to take off at the end of the day when I'm cleaning off my face with makeup remover! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




This highlighter from Dirty Little Secrets Cosmetics is so cute! The shade I received is Bellissima and is such a pigmented, peachy-pink highlighter! I was blown away with how bright this highlighter was when I applied it on the high point of my cheeks! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is Forest Green gel liner from Appeal-Cosmetics! This gel liner can be used on the eyes or as lip liners! I think this color is very pretty and can be paired well with the Moira Star Gazing palette! 




♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Here is the Line Fix Gel Eyeliner! I find the packaging of this gel liner interesting and it comes with a brush, but this gel liner is like any other standard black gel eyeliner. 



This is the brush that comes with the liner! I didn't like the brush much and I ended up using a different liner brush that I use all the time to apply gel liner.


Even though this gel liner is pretty standard, it's a good quality jet black gel liner thats pigmented!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Overall, I'm super happy with the products I received this month from the new up and coming makeup subscription Yes, Oh Yas! I enjoyed trying everything out since it was and I can't wait to see what I get next month! Check out my referral link to receive money off your first month!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment