Monday, July 1, 2019

Tetris x ipsy Collection Review! ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so happy to finally share a review of the Tetris x ipsy Collection! This limited-edition collection comes with two eyeshadow palettes, two lip glosses, three lip balms, one highlighter and a five piece makeup brush set! This fun collection retails for $39 on ipsy but is currently sold out.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


First up is the Block Party palette that is exclusive to ipsy and the Tetris collection!


Here is the inside of the palette! This palette comes with two matte shades, two metallics, and two shimmery shades and comes with a mirror on the inside of the palette.


♡ Skyline - A matte brown shade.
♡ T-Spin - A metallic mercury shade.
♡ Top Out - A metallic teal blue shade.
♡ Back-To-Back - A matte neutral beige shade.
♡ Line Clear - A shimmery hot pink shade.
♡ High Score! - A shimmery true purple shade.


Here is the swatches! Overall just like the Game On palette I feel like the eyeshadows could be better in quality but I had no issue in creating a simple, cute look using Skyline, Back-To-Back, Line Clear, and High Score! I would definitely recommend using a liquid eyeshadow base or wetting your brush to make the metallic/shimmery shadows show up better on the lids 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Here is the Game On palette! I have already done a little review of this palette since I recieved it in my June Glam Bag Plus from ipsy! I'll leave the link here so that way you can go and check out my thoughts on this palette!





♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Here is the cute lip balms! These lip balms are very sheer but do a good job with hydrating the lips and they all share a subtle coconut scent.


♡ n00b - A very sheer lip balm with no distinct color.
♡ l33t - A sheer lip balm that provides a natural flushed red look.
♡ m4d sk1llz - A sheer pink/purple lip balm.


As you can also tell these lip balms are small but they're very cute! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

I simply adore these glosses! They're not overly sticky and add a cute glossy shine to the lips! These glosses also come with a subtle coconut scent. You can wear these glosses alone or on top of your favorite lipstick.


♡ Matrix - A shimmery silver lip gloss.
♡ Tetrimino - A golden champagne lip gloss.



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


This highlighter is EVERYTHING! Tetris Life highlighter is a warm, metallic gold highlighter that is super bold. 




This highlighter is METALLIC! If you feel like this highlighter is too warm for your skin tone then you can definitely use this highlighter as a bold eyeshadow!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Last but not least here is the 5 piece brush set! This brush set comes with a variety of shaders, fluffers, and angle brushes. They bristles are soft and the design of the brushes are very cute! These brushes work well the palettes and blend them out well.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, even though I wasn't impressed with the eyeshadow palettes I really did enjoy mostly everything in this fun collection! My absolute favorite items in the collection were the glosses, the highlighter, and the brush set! Tetris is such a fun, nostalgic game and I'm so happy that they teamed up with one my favorite subscriptions to create such a fun, cute collection! I really hope they restock this collection so everyone can try out this limited edition collection! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment