Sunday, June 9, 2019

Too Faced Pretty Rich Palette Review ♡

Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share a review of the Pretty Rich Diamond Light Eye Shadow palette from Too Faced! This palette is a part of Too Faced's Pretty Rich collection and retails for $49. Also this palette is cruelty free!


I absolutely adore the packaging of this palette! It looks like a cute, pink jewelry box and comes with a mirror inside. I also think its super adorable how the glitter shades are in a jewel shaped pan! This palette comes with four glitters, four matte shades, and eight shimmer shades.


❤ Diamonds 4 Breakfast - A silver champagne pressed glitter.
❤ It's Designer! - A matte creme shade.
❤ Fancy That - A matte taupe shade. 
❤ Filthy Rich - A shimmery expresso shade.
❤ Clutch Your Pearls - A shimmery pink duochrome with a blue shift.
❤ Princess Cut - A shimmery gilded pink with silver sparkle. 
❤ Diamond Glitterati - A rosie pink pressed glitter.
❤ Highly Selective - A metallic dusty rose shade.
❤ Fluent In Diamonds - A gold pressed glitter.
❤ It's Cashmere - A warm soft brown matte shade.
❤ Don't Carat All - A metallic warm gold shade.
❤ Oh, That's Rich! - A deep warm brown matte shade.
❤ - Coal Under Pressure - A matte black with silver sparkle.
❤ Silver Spoon - A metallic charcoal shade.
❤ Set The Jewel Tones - A shimmery royal blue duochrome with a purple shift.
❤ Diamond Life - A holographic multi-sparkle pressed glitter.


And here is the swatches! I think out of all the shades the only ones that didn't impressed me when swatches were Oh, That's Rich and Coal Under Pressure since they had swatched patchy. When used on the eyes though they were fairly easy to use and didn't give me any issues with blending. I love the pressed glitters since I don't have to use any glitter glue to apply them, they're easy to apply with my finger, and they don't really fall out during the day. I also enjoyed the shimmers when using them as a base for the glitters and I love Clutch Your Pearls for a beautiful inner corner highlight. 

Overall, I'm actually really satisfied with this palette and how it has everything you need in one palette and you can go from a simple natural look to a glittery night out or festival look! I also LOVE the pressed glitters in this palette and how they make any look pop and hardly have any fallout throughout the day. If you're looking for a cute multi-look palette I would definitely recommend the Pretty Rich Diamond Light palette! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment