Thursday, June 6, 2019

Aquaria x NYX Professional Makeup Palette Review ♡

 Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to share my thoughts on the new limited addition Aquaria x NYX Cosmetics collaboration! This collaboration includes one eye shadow palette that retails for $25. Sadly this palette is not vegan.
The packaging on this palette is super pretty and holographic! This palette does not include a mirror.

As you can see this palette comes with a mix of grays, silvers, and pops of color. This palette comes with five mattes, one matte pressed pigment, and four shimmery shades.

The shades in this palette is not named but numbered.
❤ 1 - A matte grey beige taupe shade.
❤ 2 - A shimmery silver shade.
❤ 3 - A matte black shade.
❤ 4 - A matte yellow shade.
❤ 5 - A matte white shade.
❤ 6 - A shimmery duochrome with a pink/blue sparkle.
❤ 7 - A satin dark cobalt blue shade.
❤ 8 - A bright red/orange matte pressed pigment.
❤ 9 - A bright matte teal shade.
❤ 10 - A shimmery dark grey shade.

And here is the swatches. All of the he mattes were not as pigmented as I hoped they would be when first swatched. Most of the shimmery shades were fairly pigmented with the exception of the duochrome shade being transparent. I made a look using the majority of the shades in the palette and I was not impressed with the pigmentation of the shades with the help of eyeshadow primer and the performance of the shadows when blended together.

Overall, I'm pretty disappointed with this palette. I just wish the eyeshadows were more pigmented.
I really wouldn't recommend this palette unless you're a fan of Aquaria.

♡ Aquaria x NYX Professional Makeup Color Palette ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment