Tuesday, August 27, 2019

August 2019 Sephora PLAY! Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share my last beauty subscription of the month which is my August Sephora PLAY box! Sephora PLAY is Sephora's own monthly beauty box subscription that retails for only $10 and you get 5-6 Sephora favorite beauty samples and you even get 50 bonus beauty insider points! This month's theme is Your Beauty Sidekicks.

This Month I Received:

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



First on our list is the GLAMGLOW exfoliating supertoner! This is a shake-to-activate clay, charcoal, and six acid toner is supposed to exfoliate and clarify the skin and pores. This product is mainly for people with normal, combination, and oily skin and you can use it in the morning or at night. When applied to the skin it give your skin a slight tingle feeling and has a strong alcohol scent. I haven't noticed if it made any difference to my large pores but I definitely keep giving this product a try!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I feel like I've tried this product before but I'm not sure honestly but I really like BRIOGEO's hair products and this product did help smooth out my hair and keep it from frizzing throughout the day! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



I've had a chance to try this product before but it was actually a gift for my mother who needed a moisturizer for her dry skin in her t-zone and she really loved it! When I applied it to her skin it really hydrated her skin and left it feeling soft. I like applying this product to the dry areas of my face as well before putting on my primer for that extra boost of hydration! 


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



This is my first time trying anything from Sunday Riley I believe and I'm glad its this retinol serum! This serum is for all skin types is supposed to help reduce the look of fine lines, uneven skin tone and dark spots. It's very gentile on the skin and I don't expect to see changes in my skin over night but I have been using it in places on my face where I have uneven skin tone so lets hope it helps a little. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



Honestly I feel like this bareMinerals setting spray is no different than any other dewy setting spray. It gives your skin a dewy look, hydrates the skin and sets in your makeup but there is nothing special or unique about it.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the Velvet Matte lipstick pencil sample from NARS in Dance Fever! Dance Fever is a nice rose brown shade thats perfect for almost any day time or evening looks. The formula was soft, pigmented and had a nice matte finish. I don't wear lipstick as much as I used to but this matte lipstick pencil definitely a nice compliment! 



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm mostly happy with everything I got to try this month from my PLAY box! I think the only thing I didn't really care for was the bareMinerals setting spray and the smell of the GLAMGLOW exfoliator toner but other than that I was happy to try them all out! Cant wait to see what Sephora surprises me with next month! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment