Sunday, August 25, 2019

Lime Crime - Venus Vivid Shadow Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to share a review on the new Lime Crime Venus Vidid shadow palette! This palette is the seventh installment to the Lime Crime Venus palette collection and  this one comes with more contemporary, vivid brights! This palette retails for $38 and is vegan and cruelty-free.


Here is the inside of the palette! This palette comes with four matte shades, two foil shades, one shimmery shade, and one metallic shade and comes with a mirror. 


Betty - A matte bright blue shade.
Flutter - A metallic bright purple shade. 
Star Burst - A matte bright pink-orange shade.
Lux - A bright golden yellow shade in a foil finish. 
Limelight - A matte lime green shade. 
Happy Place - A shimmery yellow green shade.
Super Bloom - A bright orange shade with a foil finish.
Sassy - A matte bright pink shade. 


Each shade swatched fairly well besides the matte bright blue Betty. I made colorful look with blending Betty in my crease, blending out Limelight over Betty, cutting my crease and adding Sassy to the base of my lid, shading in Flutter between Betty and Sassy and under my waterline, and putting  Lux in my inner corner using my finger. The shade Betty was very dry and also hard to work with and blend out and is honestly the only shade I didn't enjoy working with from this palette. I also had an easy time making a warm look with Star Burst blended out and Super Bloom in the base of my lid with Happy Place in my inner corner. Overall, besides the Betty shade I did enjoy trying out this palette. Is this palette completely necessary to have? I don't think so but if you want to add it to your Lime Crime collection I would say its worth a buy. 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment