Wednesday, August 7, 2019

HipDot x SpongeBob Collection Review! ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm super excited to finally share my thoughts on the HipDot x SpongeBob Collection! When I first heard about this collection coming out I just knew I had to have it since SpongeBob is a huge part of my childhood and I LIVE for the SpongeBob memes! This collection comes with one eyeshadow palette, a blush and bronzer, three glosses, and a four-pack character face masks! This collection is also cruelty-free and vegan! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is the Bikini Bottom eyeshadow palette! You get five matte shades and ten shimmer shades in this fun palette!



Treedome - A shimmery champagne shade.
Bikini Bottom Blue - A shimmery blue-green shade.
Best Shade Ever - A bright matte yellow shade.
Wumbo - A matte pink shade.
Penny Pinche - A warm matte red shade.
Coral Floral - A matte sand beige shade.
Angry Tentacles - A bright shimmer sea foam green shade.
Imagination - A matte gold shade.
Meow Meow... Meow - A shimmery purple shade. 
Jumpin' Jellyfish - A shimmery peachy pink shade.
Rock Bottom - A shimmery red shade.
Deep Sea Blue - A shimmery periwinkle shade.
Golden Pineapple - A shimmery gold shade.
Blue Lagoon - A shimmery bright blue shade.
Advance Darkness - A shimmery purple-grey shade.


Here is the swatches! Each shade swatched opaquely and showed a fair amount of pigment. Treedome is the perfect shade to put in your inner corner and brow bone. I feel like Bikini Bottom Blue, Angry Tentacles, and Advance Darkness make for good topper shades and the matte shades in this palette work and blend well on the lids. I had a fun time making a sunset inspired look with Penny Pincher, Best Shade Ever, Imagination, and Blue Lagoon and received so many compliments on my eyeshadow the day I tried this palette out!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡




Here is the Sandy Cheeks Blush Bronzer! I don't think they could've come up with anything better to honor the Texas Squirrel! I love the flower pressed pattern and the formula is so smooth and buttery and also pigments! You can add lightly for a soft, subtle look or grab a dense brush and pack on the pigment for a cute animated look!



Here is a swatch of the warm tan bronzer and pink blush! 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



And last but not least here is the Lip Gloss trio from the collection! You get all three glosses together and are not for individual sale. These glosses are fragrance free and don't feel overly sticky on the lips and are perfect for completing your Bikini Bottom glam looks!



Coral Blue - A sheer blue lip gloss.
Sea Star Gazer - A sheer soft pink gloss. 
Feelin' Fineapple - A sheer sparkly gold gloss. 

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, I'm super happy with everything from this collection and HipDot did such a great job on each product! SpongeBob will always be big part of my life and I'm happy to celebrate 20 years of my favorite underwater sponge with trying out this collection. The eyeshadow palette is fun, the blush and bronzer looks so pretty on the face, and the glosses are the perfect accent to any look you create! If you love SpongeBob I would definitely recommend you try this collection for yourself, you won't regret it!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
Image result for spongebob pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment