Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Violet Voss - Best Life Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm so excited to share my thoughts on the Best Life eyeshadow and glitter palette from Violet Voss! This palette comes with a beautiful mix of mattes, shimmers, foils, and pressed glitter! The Best Life palette retails for $49 on Violet Voss online and Sephora!


Here is the inside of the palette! The layout of this palette is a bit awkward to me and takes some time to get used to. It does come with a mirror thats also awkward to use but I feel like this is a palette thats good for taking on the go as well!


This palette comes with seven matte shades, five shimmery shades, and two foil shades and get everything from workable neutral shades to beautiful pops of color! 


Here is the swathes of the eyeshadows! When swatched on my arm I wasn't initially impressed due to them not being as bright as I thought they could be. Dessert and Peace surprised me though with how bright they turned out when swatched. I noticed that most of the shimmer shades work better with a creamy base or when you wet the brush and they do also make for pretty topper shades. I also had no issue applying the shimmer and foil shades with my fingers on the base of my lids. The mattes were fairly easy to work with and blend out. I think out of each shade in this palette my favorite is the shade Friends since it was such a beautiful, bright foil shade that applied easily with my finger and I got many compliments on the look I did with it!


Here is a closeup of the glitters in this palette! They're so pretty!


Here are the pressed glitters swatched! They're all so pretty and my favorite is Hugs! I noticed Laughs was more sheer than the rest and makes for a pretty inner corner glitter on top of a base. You don't necessarily need glitter glue for these glitters but you can still use glitter glue to keep from fall out and you can easily apply these glitters with your fingers.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Overall, this isn't my most favorite palette I have bought and tested out for myself but I like the idea behind it and how it can be fun to use especially if you're looking for a palette that can make easy everyday looks to going out for a night on the town glam looks or a fun, bright colorful look when you're feeling more adventurous! Plus, you can never go wrong with a glitter, bold eyelid!

♡ Violet Voss Cosmetics - Best Life Palette ♡
♡ Violet Voss Best Life Palette - Sephora ♡

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment