Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Tarte Cosmetics - Be A Mermaid Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm finally getting around to sharing my review of this cute palette from Tarte Cosmetics! This palette is a part of the limited edition Be A Mermaid & Make Waves collection that came out a while back and is currently on sale for $35 for a limited time. 


Here is the look of the inside of the palette! I absolutely adore the packaging of this palette and how it looks like a cute clam shell. This palette comes with three creamy matte shades and eleven shimmery luster shades. I will admit for a "mermaid" I wish their would've more teal, sea foam, pearls or greens shades in this palette besides the usual berry tones.


Nude Beach - A shimmery pale gold shade.
Shore Thing - A matte sienna shade. 
Mermosa - A shimmery warm gold shade.
Frosé - A shimmery rose gold shade.
Beach Please - A shimmery maroon shade.
Fin-tastic - A shimmery antique bronze shade.
Shipwreck - A matte mahogany shade.
Sandbar - A matte milk chocolate shade.
Cavern - A shimmery burgundy shade.
Salt Water - A shimmery pale taupe shade.
Bubbles - A shimmery lilac duochrome shade.
Lagoon - A shimmery teal blue shade.
Splash - A shimmery turquoise shade.
Shell Yeah - A shimmery bronze shade.


Here is the swatches! The eyeshadows in this palette were very soft and creamy and swatched well on my arm but when used on my eye I noticed the pigment is more subtle and not as bright I would hope. The matte shades were easy to work with and blend and I had no issues applying the shimmer shades on my lid with my fingers. I made an easy look blending out Shore Thing in my crease and applying Splash and Lagoon on my lid with my fingers for a glimmery blue look and adding Nude Beach in my inner corner. would definitely recommend you wet your brush or use a creamy base to make these shadow's color pop more on the eyes. Overall if you're looking for a palette that gives your eyes a glimmery subtle look on your eyes and if you're also a mermaid lover I would say you should try this palette for yourself while it's on sale! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment