Friday, August 16, 2019

ColourPop - Uh-Huh Honey Eyeshadow Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm excited to finally share my little review of the yellow monochromatic eyeshadow palette from ColourPop Cosmetics! This is the long awaited all yellow eyeshadow palette that everyone had been hoping ColourPop would come out with! This palette currently retails for only $12 and is vegan and cruelty free!


Here is a look at the palette! This palette comes with five matte shades, three metallic shades, and one pressed glitter!


Stinger - A matte buttery yellow shade. 
Sunburst - A metallic lemon yellow shade with blue glitter. 
Sweet Spot - A matte primary yellow shade. 
Dandy - A metallic yellow gold shade.
Palooza - A bright yellow with a copper duochrome shift glitter.
Queen B - A metallic dandelion shade.
Totally Buggin' - A matte butterscotch yellow shade.
Oh Beehave - A matte mustard shade.
Buzz Kill - A matte yellow brown shade. 


And here is the swatches! I just love all of the yellow and gold tones in this palette! I had no issues with applying the matte shades and blending them out on my eye. I was also able to apply Dandy and Queen B to the base of my lid with my finger. If you want more color payoff with the metallic shades I would recommend a sticky base or wetting your brush before applying. Also Palooza is not supposed to be used on the eye area and but I went ahead and applied it on my eyes anyways. I don't recommend you put Palooza on your eyes like I did if its not intended for the eye area. Overall, I adore this palette and find it very fun to use! If you're collecting the monochromatic palettes from ColourPop then I would recommend you grab this one as well! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment