Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Sugarpill Cosmetics Fun Size Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I’m super excited to share my thoughts on the new Sugarpill Cosmetics Fun Size palette! This colorful mini palette from Sugarpill comes with nine cute and bright matte pressed pigment shades! This palette retails for $28 on Sugarpill.com and is vegan! You can also purchase this palette on Ulta.com as well if you’re interested in earning points towards your Ulta rewards! 


Cheat Code - A matte seafoam shade.
8-Bit - A matte periwinkle shade.
Player One - A matte red-toned lilac shade. 
Twitch - A matte mint green shade. 
Level Up - A vibrant matte pink-toned coral shade. 
Rage Quit - A deep matte magenta rose shade. 
Continue? - A matte mustard yellow shade. 
High Score - A matte blazing marigold shade.
Game Over - A vivid matte orange-toned red.


I simply adore each color in this fun mini palette! Each shade felt soft and velvety and swatched opaque with good pigmentation. I was able to make a simple cute look by blending out Rage Quit in my crease with Level Up blending over it as well to marry those two shades together and then applying Player One on the base of my lid! The only shade that kind of disappointed me was Twitch since it didn't swatch like the others and when used on the eye it doesn't show up hardly and kind of disappears when trying to blend out on the lid but next time I'm going to try to lightly wet my brush to see if the pigmentation comes out better! Overall, I'm actually pretty pleased with this palette though! I think its super fun and adorable and I love the packaging! Sugarpill never disappoints and I can't wait to see what they come up with next! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment