Friday, September 6, 2019

Too Faced Watermelon Slice Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! Summer is over but not according to Too Faced with this adorable Watermelon Slice eyeshadow and face palette! This palette is inspired by the variety of colors from fresh watermelon! Slice 1 comes with eight eyeshadows and Slice 2 comes with one highlighter, one blush, and one bronzer! This palette retails for $42 and is currently available on TooFaced.com and Ulta.com!


Here is the inside of the palette and each slice comes with a mirror as well! Slice 1 comes with four matte shades, three shimmery shades, and one metallic shade. Slice 2 comes with a cute blush, bronzer and highlight to go with your cute watermelon slice eyeshadow look! 


Water-Mellow Out - A matte taupe mauve shade. 
Melon High Club - A matte pinky cream shade. 
Melon Me - A metallic silver beige shade. 
Wine and Rind Me - A matte deep wine shade. 
One In A Melon - A watermelon pink shade. 
Loosey Juicy - A shimmery iridescent pink shade. 
Melon Dollar Baby - A shimmery deep green shade. 
So Seedy - A matte black shade with green sparkle. 


Dressed to Chill - A soft peach with sparkle highlight. 
Melonaire - A watermelon pink blush with soft golf pearl. 
Melon-Dramatic - A metallic warm bronzer. 


And here is the swatches! I love how versatile and universal these shades are! I didn't expect Melon Dollar Baby to have such a dark undertone when swatched and So Seedy swatched a little patchy but I'm used to that with black matte shades from Too Faced. I was able to create a soft look using Melon Me blended out over my crease, Loosey Juicy placed over the base of my lid and then placing One In A Melon on the outer corner of my lid and blending it out! I also made a more dramatic look blending out So Seedy on my lid and then placing Melon Dollar Baby over it for a starry finish. I also love the face palette! The blush is super pigmented and very cute! I noticed the highlight is more glittery and subtle but still cute and the bronzer added a nice sunny glow to my face! Overall, I'm super happy with this palette! I've been reaching for it a lot and I love how it comes with everything you need. Plus how can you not think that palette slicing apart like cutting a watermelon isn't cute?! Cant wait to see what Too Faced adds to their Tutti Frutti collection next! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment