Monday, October 28, 2019

Colourpop Monochromatic Palettes Haul Review! ♡


Hello makeup lovers! I'm finally getting around to sharing a review of the three cute monochromatic eyeshadow palettes Strawberry Shake, Baby Got Peach, and Lilac You A Lot from Colourpop. Every time I had a little money to buy these palettes they were sold out but I finally was able to get all three at the same time and they're only $12 each! 



♡ This palette is seriously the cutest! I love you get bright pinks, bold reds, and even some peach tones mixed in! This sweet palette comes with six matte shades and three shimmery metallic shades.


My Milkshake - A vibrant matte berry pink shade.
Whipped - A shimmery rose pink with silver and pink sheen.
Woke - A matte baby pink shade.
Paper Straw - A matte soft coral pink shade.
Take A Sip - A matte vivid hot pink with pink and gold sparkles.
Delish - A metallic icy pink shade.
Berry Fine - A shimmery bright peach with a golden flip. 
Daiquiri - A true red matte shade.
Shake It Up - A matte mauve berry shade.


Just look at those vibrant swatches! My favorite shades in this palette are the vibrant reds and pinks and I was able to make an easy look placing Woke on my lid and blending out Take A Sip in the outer corner of my eye and then adding Delish in my inner corner for some highlight. I noticed that some of the matte shades had some kickback but they're all vibrant and blending out with no problem

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡



♡ I love this all lavender/purple palette! This palette is definitely more pastel than the It's My Pleasure palette. This palette comes with five matte shades and four shimmery metallic shades. 


♡ Cloud - A shimmery pale lavender with pink and gold undertones.
♡ Imagine That - A matte rose mauve shade.
♡ Ghostin' - A matte lavender with a pink undertone.
♡ Wake Up - A shimmery pink-lavender with a blue-to-violet shift.
♡ Fluff - A shimmery lavender shade.
 Trainwreck - A frosted cool-toned lavender shade.
♡ Zoned Out - A matte light lavender shade.
♡ Iffy - A vivid cool-toned matte purple shade. 
♡ Filtered - A semi-matte purple shade with pink undertones.


♡ Those cute lavender shades are to die for! The mattes are super easy to use and blend with Ghostin' being my favorite how bright it is and I was able to place the shimmer shades on my eyes using my finger (which is completely optional and my preference to applying shimmery metallics). I love creating an all pastel lavender look with this palette to match with my pastel looks. If you're looking for a cute pastel/lavender I would definitely recommend this palette!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


♡ And last but not least here is the peachy Baby Got Peach palette! This palette is a mix of pastel, peachy, and coral shades in matte, shimmery metallic, and pressed glitter finishes. You get five mattes, three shimmery metallics, and one pressed glitter!


 Darlin - A matte pale peachy orange shade.
♡ Hungry Ghost - An opel glitter with a gold duochrome shift.
♡ Perky - A pinky peach matte shade. 
♡ Get Even - A shimmery vibrant pinky peach with a bright gold shift.
♡ Centerfold - A matte vibrant coral shade.
♡ Glaze It - A midtone metallic peach with a gold sheen.
♡ Okurr - A matte peachy terracotta shade.
♡ Ready Or Yacht - A shimmery metallic icy tangerine shade.
♡ Half Baked - A matte rust shade.


♡ Here is the swatches! Just like the other palettes, the mattes and metallics in this palette are pigmented and easy to work with. I also love how I don't really need a glitter glue to have Hungry Ghost stick to my eyelid. I love how I can make a soft, pastel peachy look or glam it up and add the glitter to it! The mattes blended out well and I had not issues using my fingers to apply the metallics like Get Even and Ready Or Yacht is the perfect shade to finish off the look by highlighting the inner corner and brow bone. 

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ 

Overall, I recommend all three of these palettes! They're easy to use, friendly for beginners looking to dive into color, and they're only $12 each! You really cant beat that price for color themed palettes!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

1 comment: