Sunday, February 9, 2020

ColourPop Cosmetics - Going Coconuts Palette Review ♡


Hello makeup lovers! 
♡ Today I'm happy to share my thoughts on the Going Coconuts eyeshadow palette from ColourPop Cosmetics! This palette is a cute toasted cool tone, neutral palette that comes with nine eyeshadows. This palette retails for $12 and is vegan and cruelty-free!



This nutty palette comes with a mix of mattes, satins, and metallics that you can blend and mix together to make the prettiest neutral tone look. And of course it comes with a mirror that way you can take this cute palette on the go!



Shredded - A creamy vanilla satin shade with silver pinpoints.
Palm Reader - A white shimmer shade with a golden flip.
Coolada - A cool toned taupe brown. 
Lovely Bunch - A mid tone yellow brown. 
Coco Crush - An icy pale champagne.
Shell Yeah - A neutral ginger brown. 
Get Crackin' - A cool brown with silver flecks. 
Da Coco - Icy brown with violet pinpoints.
Nutty - Deep umber shade. 



♡ And here is the swatches! Pretty much every shade in this palette was pigmented and gave no issues blending out and working together to create the perfect cool toned neutral shade. My favorite shade in this palette is Coco Crush! I was able to apply Coco Crush all over my lid to create the perfect neutral toned look and I loved how it just glowed and shined on my eyes! The mattes and satins blending out together with no problems and Palm Reader is the perfect inner corner highlight shade that can complete any look! Honestly this has to be one of my favorite monochromatic palettes that ColourPop has come out with since its a great neutral tone beginner palette and everything is cohesive and the formula is amazing! I would highly recommend this palette!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

image

No comments:

Post a Comment