Thursday, February 6, 2020

Tarte Cosmetics - Spicy Betch Pressed Pigment Palette Review ♡


Hello Makeup Lovers!!!
I'm so excited to finally be posting the first palette review of the year! I'm happy to share my thoughts of the Spicey Bitch pressed pigment palette from Tarte Cosmetics! I'm so used to Tarte cosmetics releasing neutral tone eyeshadow palettes so when they released this spicy hot warm toned palette I had to try it out for myself. This palette retails for $24 on Tarte.com and Ulta.com and is not completely vegan since the pigment On Fire has the ingredient Carmine which is not a vegan ingredient. 



 Here is the Spicy Betch! This palette comes with one metallic eyeshadow and seven mattes that you can mix up to create the perfect fiery eye look. The palette also comes with a mirror and is the perfect size for taking it on the go!



 ♡ Sizzling - A warm metallic yellow gold.
 ♡ Fierce - A bright matte yellow.
 ♡ On Fire - A matte berry.
 ♡ Intense - A matte tangerine.
 ♡ Smokeshow - A matte burnt orange.
 ♡ Caliente - A bright matte red. 
 ♡ Extra Hot - A bright matte orange. 
 ♡ Burnin' Up - A bright matte strawberry. 



Here is the swatches! I loved the pigmentation and performance of the matte shades and the one metallic shade. I was able to create a sunset inspired look by using shades like Caliente, Smokeshow, Intense, Fierce, and On Fire. I also placed Sizzling in my inner corner and brow bone for highlight. The mattes were super easy to blend and did not have issues blending together and Sizzling was easy to apply with my highlight brush and finger. Overall, I think this a great palette for someone who is starting and wanting to play with color, especially bright, warm colors like these and for a affordable price of $24, I definitely recommend this warm, fun palette!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful!
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 
image

No comments:

Post a Comment