Monday, May 22, 2017

♡ Juvia's Place The Saharan Volume II Blush Palette Review


Hello! I recently received this beautiful gem in the mail due to Juvia's Place recently having a free shipping special! This Palette is called The Saharan Blush Palette Vol II. This palette is supposed to be for all skin tones and comes in a range of peach and pink tones. This blush palette is vegan and cruelty free and retails for $18. Right now the palette is sold out on Juvia's Place website but you can sign up to receive an email alert for when the palette comes back in stock! Also I heard the palette will be in stock for a limited time on Hautelook.com!



The palette design is absolutely beautiful! This palette comes with four lovely matte blush shades and 2 shimmer blush shades. I kind of wish the palette came with a mirror so it would be more convenient for when you might want to take it on the go. The pan sizes are also a good size!




Here is a closer look at the blushes in the palette. 



Here is the swatches of the blush shades! The colors are vibrant and highly pigmented. They are not chalky and feel very buttery. My favorite colors from this palette are Bee, Zoba, and Leena! Yara would definitely be my contour shade and I would use Zoba as a highlighter. When trying the blushes myself I had no problem with blending them out and Zoba was the perfect highlight on my cheek! I feel like you can either go with a cute subtle sheer look or build them up for a vibrant pop of color on your cheeks! 


Overall, I'm impressed with this blush palette and I would definitely recommend giving this palette a try! Juvia's Place is still considered an indie brand and for quality of the packaging, quality of the blushes, and the size of the pans in the palette, you're definitely getting your money's worth and $18 is a fair price to me ♡ 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment