Thursday, May 18, 2017

♡ May BOXYCHARM Review


Hello! I finally received my May BOXYCHARM box! This month's theme is Makeup is Art and i definitely couldn't agree more!



This month I received: 
Temptu Liquid Glow - A limited edition liquid glow highlighter made in collaboration between BOXYCHARM and Temptu.
IBY Beauty Highlight & Contour Palette - A cute and portable highlight and contour palette.
Crown Pro Round Contour Brush  - A cute large round buffer/contour paddle brush.
The BrowGal Convertible Brow  - A cute brow palette.
The BrowGal Brow Brush - A cute spoolie and angled double ended brow brush.




Here is a closer look and swatch at the Temptu x Boxy Charm liquid glow highlighter! This highlighter is a beautiful light rose golden color. It's blends out nicely and you can use this over or under your foundation or even mix it with your foundation for a pretty dewy finish!





Here is a closer look at the IBY Beauty Highlight & Contour Palette. This cute palette comes with 3 highlight and 3 contour shades that are cool and warm toned. The shades felt so soft and buttery and blended out really well! Definitely will use this to highlight and contour my cheeks and my nose! 




OH MY GOD GUYS! I'm so happy to receive this cute paddle brush! I've always wanted to try a brush like this! The bristles are very soft and densely pact and this brush would be perfect for contouring. This brush even came with a cap cover to keep it clean and travel safe!




A very cute brow palette that you can use as a  dry brow powder or use wet as a brow pomade ! I love the size of the pans and the pressed pattern. The brow powders are very pigmented and you can mix the colors to create your own custom brow shade. It also came with a nice spoolie/angled brush for application. The spoolie combed out my brows and the angled brush helped me define my brows just how I like them! Overall, I'm very happy and impressed with what I received this month!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment