Wednesday, May 31, 2017

♡ May ipsy Glam Bag Review

Hello lovelies! Sorry it took me so long to get this post up for my May ipsy Glam Bag. My glam bag came in a later than expected and I've also been dealing with a lot of personal inner battles and anxiety lately but I'm really doing my best to stay positive and keep pushing forward! This month's ipsy glam bag theme is Summer Friday and this month's cute glam bag is supposed to be water proof! 




This month I received: 
Royal & Langnickel Precision Angled Brush - I couldn't find this exact brush on the retailer's website but this is a very nice angled brush perfect for blending and precision!
Beauty & Pin-Ups Fearless Hair Rescue Masque - A lightweight hair mask that's supposed to bring your hair back to life!
Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged Super Intense Eyeshadow Duo in Electric - A very cute cruelty free pigmented long wear eyeshadow.
Pixi Beauty Endless Silky Eye Pen in BlackNoir or OpalOvercoat - A silky smooth eyeliner pencil that seems like it would perfect for smudging/smokey eye looks.
Urban Decay Afterglow in Sin - A beautiful champagne-hue highlighter.


Here is a close up of the angled brush! The brush seems a little bit big for my taste but it did a good job blending my eyeshadow on the outer corner and the crease of my eyes. 


This conditioning hair mask smells like summer and made my hair feel soft and gave a little bit of life back into my hair!  



My one true weakness is eyeshadows, so I was super excited when I found out I was getting this cute eyeshadow sample! I've always wanted to try Jelly Pong Pong's eyedhadow and I love the colors! They are definitely perfect for summer and when trying the shadows they blended very well and look very cute on the crease and inner corners of my eyes.   


Here is a closer look at the Pixi liner pen! I haven't tried it yet but from what I can tell it seems like the liner is silky smooth and super bendable and would be perfect for a sassy smokey eye look!



I've always wanted to try Urban Decay's highlighters and I'm so happy I got this sample! This highlighter is a really pretty champagne color and gives the highpoint of my cheeks a cute subtle dewy glow! This highlighter in my opinion is pigmented but not super blinding, you can definitely build it up for a more blinding glow.


Here is a swatch of the Pixi liner pen, Urban Decay Sin highlighter, and the Jelly Pong Pong eyeshadows. The eyeshadows and highlighter were felt smooth and creamy and pigmented. I love how the liner pen felt silky and how smoothly drew the heart on my arm! 

♡ 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment