Saturday, June 3, 2017

♡ Wet N Wild Unicorn Glow Box Review

YAAAS! I finally got to do a review of the new Wet N Wild Unicorn Glow Box! It seems a lot of makeup brands are riding on the unicorn wave and I'm definitely not complaining one bit! haha The Unicorn Glow Box retails for only $30 and you can also by stuff from the collection individually!





In this collection you get 3 colorful rainbow highlighters, 3 loose pigment eyeshadows, 2 prismatic lipsticks, and one unicorn inspired highlighter brush. Not bad for $30!



Here is a closer look at the 3 Color Icon Rainbow Highlighters! These 3 highlighters are called Bronze Over The Rainbow, Unicorn Glow, and Everlasting Glow. My favorite out of the 3 highlighters is definitely Everlasting Glow Highlighter. These highlighters retail for $5.99!


Here is a swatch of the highlighters! When finger swatched they are come out looking beautiful, but when I used them with my favorite highlighter brush I definitely had to build them up to get bright blinding glow. When you mix the colors of the Unicorn Glow highlighter, it comes out looking like a blue/greenish color but you can use a fan brush to pick up the individual rainbow colors to make a rainbow highlight effect! Of course Bronze Over The Rainbow is a beautiful bronze gold color and Everlasting Glow is pretty pink tone color.





The Unicorn Highlighter Brush is just so cute! This brush is soft but it definitely doesn't feel like an expensive high end brand kind of brush. When using the brush I did notice that it kind of kicked around the product and made a little mess. I definitely recommend being a little careful when using this brush but for only $4.99 I can't complain too much! 




Here is the 3 Color Icon Loose Pigments! Mythical Dreams is the purple loose pigment, Pegasus Flutter is the pink loose pigment, and Unicorn Wishes is the blue loose pigment. These cute loose pigments retail for only $2.99!


Here is a swatch of the 3 loose pigments! Pegasus Flutter is such a cute pastel pink shade and definitely the most subtle and sheer out of the loose pigments. Unicorn Wishes is actually a kind of navy blue kind of shade with gold sparkles in it. Mythical Dreams is a highly pigmented purple color! Out of the 3 loose pigments I think Pegasus Flutter is my favorite! I would definitely use Pegasus Flutter as a cute inner corner highlight!

♡ 



Here is a look at the Prismatic Lipsticks! They come in the shades called Immortal Tears and Unicorn Soul. Immortal Tears is a cute iridescent bright pink and Unicorn Soul is a cute iridescent duo-chrome of light pink and blue. I honestly wouldn't wear these myself but they're certainly cute and pigmented! 


Overall, I'm really happy with this collection and I think it's worth the $30! Even though I probably wouldn't wear the Prismatic lipsticks and the Unicorn Glow highlighter that much, I'm definitely going to experiment with the rest of the collection! 

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment