Saturday, June 10, 2017

♡ June Birchbox Review

Hello! I got my June Birchbox pretty quick this month! This month's box theme is Face The Day. This a very cute "can't wait for summer to start" inspired box. 




This month I received:
Neuma Beauty neuMoisture Instant Fix- A nice lightweight hydrating leave-in hair conditioner.
COOLA SPF 30 Rōsilliance Organic BB+ Cream- A hybrid of BB Cream and sunscreen thats supposed to protect and moisturize the skin.
JUARA Rose & Willowbark Purifying Mask- A soft soothing clay facemark infused with rose and willowbark.
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Eye Candy Priming Shadow Stick- An eyeshadow stick that also doubles as a primer or eyeshadow base.
Benefit Cosmetics Boi-ing Airbrush Concealer- A lightweight sheer to medium coverage concealer.



Here is a closer look at the Benefit Boi-ing concealer! It is a very sheer to medium coverage concealer and it perfect for covering those little imperfections on the skin that you want to hide. 
It's definitely not a concealer that's going to replace my all time favorite concealer but I definitely like to use this to cover up the little things on my skin. 







This was probably this most disappointing product I received in this month's box due to how the eyeshadow stick coming out damaged. I don't know how the eyeshadow stick got so messed up but I think I'm going to put this product in a pan or something so I can still get some use out of it. But on a high note, I love the rose shimmer color of this eyeshadow priming stick and it's very pigmented! 



I'm not the biggest fan of BB Creams so I probably wouldn't be using this much. It's nice though that it has SF 30 to protect the skin from harmful sun rays! When I tried to swatch the product on my arm though it did seem like maybe it was a little watery or oily but I think I'll have to try it for myself and see how the product is on my skin. 

 ♡


An exfoilating purifying clay mask thats infused with willowbark and rose water for oily skin types! When trying the mask for myself, it didn't really dry down and tighten up on my face like other clay skin masks. I really didn't feel any refreshing difference in my skin after washing it off but the instructions say to use it at least 1-3 times a week so I'm going to keep trying it out and see how it goes. 



A very nice light-weight leave-in conditioner that left my hair feeling soft and a little more alive again after spraying it on! My favorite thing about this leave-conditioner is that it doesn't have a strong scent and also really helped detangle my hair!



Here is a closer look at the product swatches!
Overall, this month's box wasn't my favorite. The eyeshadow stick coming in damaged was a bummer, the mud mask wasn't my favorite, and I'm not sure if I'll use the BB cream. But I do appreciate getting to try the Boi-ing Concealer and I was really impressed with the Neuma leave-in conditioner! Hopefully next month will be a little bit better with more hits than misses!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment