Wednesday, June 14, 2017

♡ June ipsy Glam Bag Review

Hello everyone! Thankfully this month I didn't receive my glam bag all late so here is my monthly review! This month's glam bag theme is Volume Up. Super edgy and super cute!




This month I received
Beauty For Real I-LINE 24-7 Eyeliner - A smooth gel eyeliner in the color Chocolate Fix.
Hey Honey Uncover DETOXIFYING MUD MASK - A exfoilating Dead Sea black mud mask, infused with aloe and honeysuckle, thats supposed help acne and clear out oils and impurities.
DOUCCE Maxlash Volumizer Mascara - A jet black volumizing mascara.
skyn ICELAND Glacial Face Wash with White Willow Bark - A glacial water infused face cleanser.

♡ 



Here is a close look at the cute plum "stain" blush from theBalm cosmetics! This blush is super cute and added a cute "stain" like blush finish on my cheeks. This blush is creamy and very pigmented so I had to make sure to tap off any excess product from my blush brush before applying it on my cheeks.




Here is a look at the Doucce Volumizing Mascara! This mascara formula is nice and did add some extra volume to my lashes didn't clump! Honestly, I prefer lengthening mascaras but I definitely didn't mind giving this a try.  




This is a super cute and lasting brown colored eyeliner! I love brown eyeliner on days when I want to rock a soft yet bold brown winged liner. This eyeliner is pigmented, smooth, and you can smudge it out for a cute soft look!



This Hey Honey Dead Sea Black mud mask is supposed to help cleanse the skin and clear out oils and acne causing impurities. The mask didn't really wow me and after washing it off my skin didn't feel any different. I'm going to keep giving this mask a try and see if my opinion changes. 



This Glacial Face Wash by Skyn Iceland did not really impress me much. It's supposed to help detoxify and cleanse the skin but when I used it I guess maybe I expected a cooling, clean skin affect after washing my face but nope, my skin didn't feel any different after washing my face with this. I'm not a big fan of getting face cleansers in my subscriptions since these things can be so hit and miss with my skin.




And here is the swatches of the samples! Overall, I'm pretty happy with the samples I received in this month's glam bag. The "stain" blush and eyeliner was total hit for me but the mud mask, glacier cleanser, and volumizing mascara didn't really impress me much but I'm glad I got to give them a try! Hopefully next month there will be more hits than misses!


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review! On the side of my blog you can also check out my subscription referral links! Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 


♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment