Friday, June 16, 2017

♡ Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette Review


Hey guys! I got my hands on the much hyped up Urban Decay Naked Heat eyeshadow palette! This is honestly my first ever Naked palette from Urban Decay and I'm so excited to review it for you guys! The warm beautiful warm tone colors is the reason why I wanted this palette so badly and it's just so perfect for summer! The Naked Heat Palette will retail for $54 and doesn't officially launch until June 30th on the official Urban Decay website. Sephora launches the Naked Heat Palette online on July 10th and in stores on July 13th. 




I love the packaging of this palette so much! 





I'm really happy about adding in the close up of the pans for this review! I think the names are cute and this palette comes with it's own brush from which I heard are actually really good brushes to use!

 ♡


Here are the swatches of the eyeshadows! In the palette you get 7 matte shades and 5 shimmery shades. The shadows felt very creamy, soft, and had little kickback. I've heard of different opinions about the pigmentation of the shadows but I think they are very pigmented! The only shadow that seemed patchy to me was Ashes but other than that I'm very impressed with quality and pigmentation. My favorite colors from this palette is Lumber, Dirty Talk, and Scorched! Overall if you're an Urban Decay Naked lover or want a cute warm toned palette for summer I would definitely recommend this palette and I definitely think its worth $54!



Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment