Monday, July 17, 2017

♡ Juvia's Place The Magic Palette Review


Hello! I'm super excited to share my little review of The Magic Palette from Juvia's Place!
When buying the palette, Juvia's Place had a notice saying that due their current volume processing time would take a little bit longer and that orders would ship out July 14th but my order shipped out fairly quick after purchasing and I received my palette on July 12th! The Magic Palette retails for $35  and you can look around for affiliate discount codes from popular gurus to save some cash!


Here is a look at the palette! This palette was a lot bigger than what I was expecting! I can't believe that I received such a big palette for only $35. The palette doesn't come with a mirror inside but I don't mind that at all. 



In this palette you get 10 shimmer shades and 6 matte shades. This palette and the shadow shades were inspired by the Moon and Sun goddesses. You get an equal amount of warm and cool tones colors. The pan sizes in this palette are a good size also since it is fairly big palette. The shadows felt very smooth and velvety and when using my brushes their was very little to no kick back.



Here is a swatch of the warm toned colors in this palette! Nubia, Sun, Zuba, and Boronu are shimmer shades. Zakiya, Kesi, Nana, and Kogi are matte shades. Nubia and Sun are my absolute favorites out of these warm tones! When using the shimmer shades there was hardly any fallout on my face which I really appreciated and the warmed toned matte shades blended out nicely. Nana swatched lightly at first but you can definitely build it up and definitely makes a good transition shade! 



And here is the cool toned colors of the palette! Faso, Aja, Via, Yemoja, Yara, and Buzo are shimmer shades while Ife and Yejide are matte. I haven't had a chance to play with these cool toned colors yet. 
Ife and Yejide didn't swatch well and wasn't as pigmented as I was hoping. They swatched very light, patchy, and needed to be builded up to get some good color pay off. But I've heard that pigmented purples and other dark colors can be a little difficult to make. 


Overall, I'm really happy with this palette! All the shimmer shades are just beautiful and even though some of the matte shades might need some building up, it doesn't make this palette a miss! If you want a palette with a fair choice of beautiful warm and cool toned shadows then I would definitely recommend this palette for you! 


Thank you so much for reading and I hope you liked this review and found this review helpful! 
Don't be afraid to reach out to me to  ask me questions or leave comments 

♡ Instagram ♡ Facebook ♡ Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment